Marla Tellez joins Eyewitness News 4 team

Full story: KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico

A new era begins this week on KOB-TV. A new morning and noon anchor team will be in place beginning Wednesday, January 9. Marla Tellez will join veteran weatherman Steve Stucker weekdays on Eyewitness News 4 ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Judged:

sorry folks...I like steves dog pics on fidays..(in fact three of my dogs were featured yeehah)...but the women on the show so far have been pretty weak next to ol steve...their personalities are not strong enough to be good partners on the show...just not very sharp individuals..
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Steve wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure she was happy to get away from the Liberal toilet of S.F.
This Liberal divisive Political talk would not be on here if Monica Armenta would have stayed put on the Morning Show. I think KOB-TV did not want to renew Monicas contract. They wanted some younger better looking talent. I think Monica Arementa should be judged by how good of a news anchor she was not about her looks. Channel 4 in now reaping what they sowed because they got rid of Monica. The Morning show has gone down hill since Monica left. They say weather and traffic every 10 minutes. The Weather and traffic on channel 4's morning show is not every ten minutes. They give you the weather and traffic update at the beginning of the newscasts. They only give you about 6 or 7 minutes of news some times even a pissy ass 5 minutes of news and at normally 6 or 7 minutes sometimes a pissy ass 5 minutes after the start of the newscast they give you the weather and traffic update. When Monica was anchoring the Morning show it was always every 10 minutes on the dot they would give you the weather and traffic updates. The news reports have been shortened from 10 minutes at the begining of the Morning Newscasts to 7, 6, or sometimes a pissy 5 minutes since Monica has left the Morning show. There was an ad that the rival news station now has the top morning newscast thanks to channel 4 morning newscast going down hill. This would have never happened if they keep Monica. KOB-TV Morning news was the top rated morning newscast in New Mexico when Monica was anchoring the Morning show. Channel 4 tried to fix something that wasn't broken when they decicided not to renew Monica's contract thinking they would do better with some rookie anchorwoman.
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Steve wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure she was happy to get away from the Liberal toilet of S.F.
Take your divisive political talk elseware. We already have to deal with this garbage at the National level we don't need anymore of it at the local level. I have news for you bucko I am a Liberal Democrat and I am proud of it.
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Marla Tellez always says the weather is cold in Albuquerque. It is cold and damp in San Francisco where she is from. San Francisco in the winter can be cold and damp like Nueremburg Germany. Alot of the weather systems from the Northwest we get in New Mexico in the winter always hit San Francisco thats why they are cold and damp in the winter. Usually the same Northwest storm track that hits San Francisco and Northern California hit New Mexico.
Sam Philips

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Judged:

Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
This Liberal divisive Political talk would not be on here if Monica Armenta would have stayed put on the Morning Show. I think KOB-TV did not want to renew Monicas contract. They wanted some younger better looking talent. I think Monica Arementa should be judged by how good of a news anchor she was not about her looks. Channel 4 in now reaping what they sowed because they got rid of Monica. The Morning show has gone down hill since Monica left. They say weather and traffic every 10 minutes. The Weather and traffic on channel 4's morning show is not every ten minutes. They give you the weather and traffic update at the beginning of the newscasts. They only give you about 6 or 7 minutes of news some times even a pissy ass 5 minutes of news and at normally 6 or 7 minutes sometimes a pissy ass 5 minutes after the start of the newscast they give you the weather and traffic update. When Monica was anchoring the Morning show it was always every 10 minutes on the dot they would give you the weather and traffic updates. The news reports have been shortened from 10 minutes at the begining of the Morning Newscasts to 7, 6, or sometimes a pissy 5 minutes since Monica has left the Morning show. There was an ad that the rival news station now has the top morning newscast thanks to channel 4 morning newscast going down hill. This would have never happened if they keep Monica. KOB-TV Morning news was the top rated morning newscast in New Mexico when Monica was anchoring the Morning show. Channel 4 tried to fix something that wasn't broken when they decicided not to renew Monica's contract thinking they would do better with some rookie anchorwoman.
Jeremy, Jeremy...

Monica left TV on her own terms, and now lives in the land of six-figure incomes at the top of APS. Marla is kicking bu77 in the morning spot, and she is super cute, to boot.

Your anti-KOB rants are getting soooo old. If you don't like what 4 has got, change the channel already.
mesican madness

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your divisive political talk elseware. We already have to deal with this garbage at the National level we don't need anymore of it at the local level. I have news for you bucko I am a Liberal Democrat and I am proud of it.
How sad we are for you.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
ee what happens when you go off your meds?
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobos suck, after you are allowed to get your ankle bracelet taken off, why don't you put the axles back under your trailer, pump up the tires and move to a place that you do not consider to be a crap-hole.
That really made me laugh, too funny.

For someone that's a Belener he sure does mouth off a lot with that smug superiority complex of his. Kind of makes you wonder what he's over compensating for. But then I've known a few Beleners in my life time and came to the conclusion that over compensating is more of a way of life down there in that crap-hole. Go to Belen on any weekend and you'll see Lobos Suck hanging out with his best pal Lobo Fan at either the Wal-Mart or the Tastee-Freeze on south Main Street.
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news for you bucko I am a Liberal Democrat and I am proud of it.
It must suck to be you.
Tangent

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Judged:

Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
sorry folks...I like steves dog pics on fidays..(in fact three of my dogs were featured yeehah)...but the women on the show so far have been pretty weak next to ol steve...their personalities are not strong enough to be good partners on the show...just not very sharp individuals..
I really like Steve but he's a tough guy to compete with for personality.... Marla gets right next to him, and trys to pet the dogs.... but Steve is pretty controlling without saying a word about it... I think Marla needs to work on staying in her personal space.... she stretches both arms out across the desktop area and kind of gets into Steve's space.... But, yes, she is good, Nicole is kind of stiff, and Monica was just too uptight. I'm getting tired of hearing Monica over and over on the APS switchboard system recording.....
jim E

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Jeremy wrote:
Marla Tellez always says the weather is cold in Albuquerque. It is cold and damp in San Francisco where she is from. San Francisco in the winter can be cold and damp like Nueremburg Germany. Alot of the weather systems from the Northwest we get in New Mexico in the winter always hit San Francisco thats why they are cold and damp in the winter. Usually the same Northwest storm track that hits San Francisco and Northern California hit New Mexico.
San Francisco is infested with communist and inbreds, this is why she moved here.
jim E

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bucko? lol this comes from a proud "liberal Democrat" ?? Maybe you should move to that toilet S.F. it is infested with people like you, your kind isn't welcomed here, take your "proud Democrat" crap and dog and pony show and hit the road WELFARE MAN.
jim E

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Tangent wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like Steve but he's a tough guy to compete with for personality.... Marla gets right next to him, and trys to pet the dogs.... but Steve is pretty controlling without saying a word about it... I think Marla needs to work on staying in her personal space.... she stretches both arms out across the desktop area and kind of gets into Steve's space.... But, yes, she is good, Nicole is kind of stiff, and Monica was just too uptight. I'm getting tired of hearing Monica over and over on the APS switchboard system recording.....
Amen to that!! I think they all do a good job. I do not watch much local news, to depressing with all the gang violence, but when I do watch, I watch channel 4 news, good stuff for what it is.
Tangent

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Judged:

I agree; Channel 4 is the best, no matter what time the newscast is.
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Judged:

Sam Philips wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy, Jeremy...
Monica left TV on her own terms, and now lives in the land of six-figure incomes at the top of APS. Marla is kicking bu77 in the morning spot, and she is super cute, to boot.
Your anti-KOB rants are getting soooo old. If you don't like what 4 has got, change the channel already.
I am very seriously thinking about switching to another channel for local news. I am becoming anti-KOB because I feel their news coverage is going down hill. Its not the station that is used to be.
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

jim E wrote:
<quoted text> San Francisco is infested with communist and inbreds, this is why she moved here.
Don't talk to me about Communist. I have news for you bucko. The Conservative Republicans support giving tax breaks to companies that ship their jobs to China. China is a communist country. They are supporting a communist Regime by doing this. China has 1.4 Billion people plus nuclear weapons. They have a military bigger then our whole 300 million people in the US. The double standered hypocrisy of the Conservatives. That is the truth you people will never expect the truth. All of you hypocrites should be charged with treason and get the death penalty.
JRL

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Judged:

Not sure why you people bash Steve Stucker. He makes it worth watching. All the news reports anymore are celebrity drama and tragedy. SS can make you smile
WillIAm

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Judged:

Marla is hot.
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

jim E wrote:
<quoted text> Bucko? lol this comes from a proud "liberal Democrat" ?? Maybe you should move to that toilet S.F. it is infested with people like you, your kind isn't welcomed here, take your "proud Democrat" crap and dog and pony show and hit the road WELFARE MAN.
Since you told me that its your fault channel 24 in Baltimore cut its local news operation. Its your fault the Beach Waterpark closed down. I wish you would get runned over by a city bus. Its your fault that Albuqueque is turning into a crime ridden inner city. Maybe its bunks like you is the reason this city has a lot of murders. your kind isn't welcomed here, take your "proud Republican" crap and dog and pony show and hit the road BIBLE THUMPER. Your problaly not from New Mexico anyway. I was born and raised here and have been here all my life. Like you told me I should just leave maybe I will because of some of the cold weather here. If I won the Powerball I would move to Hawaii and you won't have to worry about me anymore.
Jeremy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Sam Philips wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy, Jeremy...
If Monica is earning a six figure income that is one of the reasons APS has a budget shortfall. That money she is being paid could be used to build new schools. Our tax dollars paying Monica a six figure income along with a once good Morning newscast that has gone to almost rock bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wine Discussions

Search the Wine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our Gourmet: The Colosseum is an Italian favori... Tue Wlliam Brasky 1
'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? Mon Maggiee 137
Day Trips Sun lucas 1
Smithfield Wine And Brewfest Apr 11 Michael 1
Altria Completes Acquisition of Green Smoke Apr 2 Mugs mahoney 1
Rethink Sunday With mK's 'Sunday Suppers' Mar 30 reality is a crutch 1
Zoning amendments approved Mar 29 Joseph DeDominicis 1
•••
•••