A hidden gem in a Bay St. Louis restaurant and a fantastic Spanish wine

Nov 15, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com

An unexpected gem -- North Beach in Bay St. Louis, MS : a surprisingly lovely value in a wine, surprisingly delicious and polished food amidst discovery of a stylish interior.

Full Story
been there

Long Beach, MS

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Yup very good food, drinks a little high but all in all service good, food really good. ITs good to see businesses opening, also on HIghway 90 at the old Stonewalls BBQ a new Itialian/German resturant opened I ate there 6 times already its about time we got real Itialian food, I been to Italy and new York, and Chieago, this place it the real thing. The food it all made fresh. The owner is a real itialian he is a trip to talk to. SO IT IS NICE TO SEE TWO NEW PLACES OPEN LETS SUPPORT THEM, but watch out for the canolies deserts at the Itialian palce they will add the pounds on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wine sales at groceries sought - State (Sep '09) Wed aaarg 3
The king of wines Tue Wolfe 2
Expert warns foreign subs will be duds Oct 19 Foo of the Never ... 7
Muscadines earns nickname as - grape of the South' Oct 18 Nice 1
Tony's Restaurant Oct 15 Gasman 2
Port wine in Portugal and Douro River vineyards Sep '14 Pedro 1
Mead, the honey-based brew producing a real buzz Sep '14 Hwy 17 South Bill... 5

Wine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE