A hidden gem in a Bay St. Louis resta...

A hidden gem in a Bay St. Louis restaurant and a fantastic Spanish wine

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 15, 2011, titled A hidden gem in a Bay St. Louis restaurant and a fantastic Spanish wine. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

An unexpected gem -- North Beach in Bay St. Louis, MS : a surprisingly lovely value in a wine, surprisingly delicious and polished food amidst discovery of a stylish interior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

been there

Pass Christian, MS

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Yup very good food, drinks a little high but all in all service good, food really good. ITs good to see businesses opening, also on HIghway 90 at the old Stonewalls BBQ a new Itialian/German resturant opened I ate there 6 times already its about time we got real Itialian food, I been to Italy and new York, and Chieago, this place it the real thing. The food it all made fresh. The owner is a real itialian he is a trip to talk to. SO IT IS NICE TO SEE TWO NEW PLACES OPEN LETS SUPPORT THEM, but watch out for the canolies deserts at the Itialian palce they will add the pounds on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Just how much did Philadelphia wine, spirits sa... Feb '18 seesee 2
Intro to Best Wines of the Month Club Feb '18 heartdaughter 1
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Weekend Wine: Wine-making memories (Jul '17) Jan '18 DeDominicis 2
News Winning at wining despite the weather: new tech... Jan '18 wine eh 1
News CES tech show stuffed with gadgets we don't nee... Jan '18 Hate Scams 1
How to give wine as a gift - when you know noth... (Dec '14) Dec '17 servermarkazisss 61