It's Lehigh Valley Wine Trail Month, ...

It's Lehigh Valley Wine Trail Month, but there's also another reason to celebrate

There are 1 comment on the PennLive.com story from Jun 1, 2018, titled It's Lehigh Valley Wine Trail Month, but there's also another reason to celebrate. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

The view this week from Vynrecrest Vineyards & winery in Breinigsville, Lehigh County. One of the founders of the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail and Lehigh Valley AVA, it's open seven days a week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

carol stoudt

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2018
I find Vinecrest is one of the better wine's I've had in a long time, and it is near buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dave Matthews fans can drink his wine, the awar... Sep 19 Susan Bro is Donn... 1
How to give wine as a gift - when you know noth... (Dec '14) Aug '18 dasdasdsa 62
News Richmond-area couples team to form winery and p... Jun '18 First shall be Last 1
News Septenary Serenity: New Tasting Room Open at Se... Jun '18 Scripted Reality 1
News Get a taste of Gettysburg at upcoming food tours (Mar '16) Jun '18 Pink Eye 17
News Opinion: Why You Should Be Drinking Weird Wines May '18 Blue Ribbon 2
News Food, wine and art at A Taste of Ashland Apr '18 Disappointed 1