Listening to Napa Valley locals pays off

Listening to Napa Valley locals pays off

There are 2 comments on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Listening to Napa Valley locals pays off. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Recently, my wife and I had a chance to visit a favorite town for a long weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

Sonoma Center

Sonoma, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I have live in this hospital 23 yrs. Food is not nice. Dirty jokes is not nice. Meds kinda rough on wits. Like booze when brought in paper sack small bottles $10. watch movies and drink and then go play in toilet. too much. will vote for romney so this place closed.
rn42sonomastateh osp

Sonoma, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
stop this nonsense. we will find which computer you use and then you will be bed restricted and on soft diet/puree. now come forward and tell yr ward nurse what is going on and none of this will happen. calm down and try quiet/quiet/quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Alamos, California, features wine tastings ... (Aug '12) Sep 22 Georgia 3
News Finding a decent bottle of wine for $15 Sep 22 Jabacat 2
News 'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) Sep 16 Julia 308
What yeast do the chateaus of Bordeaux use? Sep 10 Arlene Nevil 1
Does wine age better in the bottle or barrel? Sep 10 Arlene Nevil 1
News Minority Winemakers Look to Change Industry's S... Sep '15 OhHappyDay 3
News Green' grapes: How Layton's Chance went solar Sep '15 Nicole 1
More from around the web