Jardin du Nil, wines from Egypt's Nile Valley

Sep 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tom Cannavan's Wine Pages

I am opening this article on the wines of Jardin du Nil with an apology. Three years ago I reviewed a range of wines from Sahara Vineyards in Egypt.

Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. she is mas'khara, and her comments are for ha ha ha,
.. good thing about her is : she never claims her says are after any ideology,,...'just because' type of talking, and that is it,
.. when someone once asked her : how are you ?, her answer was : how am I ?????!, I am an American !!,
and that was when I knew she is mas'khara,
faith is a clown , i never took her seriously , she is the type of pet you would keep in your cage .
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
wow the dog talks to her? LOOOL
how r u M
.. good evening Lena, I hope you are fine,
me, a bit tired, meetings here and there,, I hope I retire soon for one year,
well,,, consulting the dog was NOT my claim,, she was the one,,,
.. guess it is time to chage that damn dog,,, latest comments are mas'khara
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
and a good evening to u from ozz, i am well and i do hope u have a break cos u work too hard i think, i know faith talks to her dog, she even asks the dog to pick her dates LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

MENAgirl wrote:
I think that for some, the only real Muslims are bombing and suicide missioning. Therefore, there are maybe 1000 real Muslims in the world and the rest of us are just players... or something. Whatever.
No, in this instance, I am talking about mixed up white girls from Washington that resent their parents and blame their country and mainstream society for the condition of their lives. The same girls that marry devil-worshiping, somewhat-less-than-human predators and con men that they meet on the internet and assume a false persona as a manifestation of their mental illness. It is so sad...so very..very sad.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
faith is a clown , i never took her seriously , she is the type of pet you would keep in your cage .
Blow it out your bung-hole, sand groid.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a hillbilly that lives in an isolated village , not the type of person to take seriously, half of what she says is under weed effect.
LOL! You dim-wit. I grew up on an estate. There are no "hillbillies" in Michigan and I doubt there are "villages". I furthermore do not smoke weed. But I do think all muslims should be forced to smoke it. Perhaps then they would tone down the blowing sh*t up thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sh*t, you filthy monkey.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You dim-wit. I grew up on an estate. There are no "hillbillies" in Michigan and I doubt there are "villages". I furthermore do not smoke weed. But I do think all muslims should be forced to smoke it. Perhaps then they would tone down the blowing sh*t up thing.
calm down bro and take a drink
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
calm down bro and take a drink
I'm not a "bro", I don't drink and I'm...well.....not a real fan of arabs.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a "bro", I don't drink and I'm...well.....not a real fan of arabs.
man take it easy , and for the drink dont worry I did not ask you to pay for it .

your love or hate would not really harm us in any shape , does not make a difference honey.
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

"Faith"Farts in her inimitable manner--'
'I am a sh*t, a filthy monkey.'!!!!!!!

Do not be so hard on yourself wop
MENAgirl

GÓza, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, in this instance, I am talking about mixed up white girls from Washington that resent their parents and blame their country and mainstream society for the condition of their lives. The same girls that marry devil-worshiping, somewhat-less-than-human predators and con men that they meet on the internet and assume a false persona as a manifestation of their mental illness. It is so sad...so very..very sad.
Did you meet your con man husband on the internet, you poor thing? That is classic, isn't it? At least you aren't unusual. That is becoming quite common these days. I met my husband through a friend I knew in town. Do you truly hate your parents? I'm sorry. My parents were always kind people, to me and others. My late dad was the quiet, silent type. Would do anything for anyone. My mom is a lot like him.

Society is not what is at fault in your life, Faith. You focus on hate rather than helping others.As long as you do that, your life will never improve. The good thing is, you are still alive and where there is life there is hope. You don't know what God still has in store for you. You may have some good and pure and joyful things yet in store for you!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

MENAgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Did you meet your con man husband on the internet, you poor thing? That is classic, isn't it? At least you aren't unusual. That is becoming quite common these days. I met my husband through a friend I knew in town. Do you truly hate your parents? I'm sorry. My parents were always kind people, to me and others. My late dad was the quiet, silent type. Would do anything for anyone. My mom is a lot like him.
Society is not what is at fault in your life, Faith. You focus on hate rather than helping others.As long as you do that, your life will never improve. The good thing is, you are still alive and where there is life there is hope. You don't know what God still has in store for you. You may have some good and pure and joyful things yet in store for you!
I don't "meet" people off the internet. And projecting your own stunning failures unto the rest of society...or me will not change the tragic circumstance of you life. Look at yourself....Living in Egypt, pretending to be a muslim, sleeping with a savage....all our of desperation and a pathological need for acceptance. It really is sad. I feel bad for you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Spathis wrote:
"Faith"Farts in her inimitable manner--'
'I am a sh*t, a filthy monkey.'!!!!!!!
Do not be so hard on yourself wop
Wow, Spathis...that was clever. Do you write your own material? Scrawny little dweeb.
MENAgirl

GÓza, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't "meet" people off the internet. And projecting your own stunning failures unto the rest of society...or me will not change the tragic circumstance of you life. Look at yourself....Living in Egypt, pretending to be a muslim, sleeping with a savage....all our of desperation and a pathological need for acceptance. It really is sad. I feel bad for you.
What is WRONG with you? A savage with 8 years of higher education? I didn't meet him on the internet you freaking joke of an excuse for an American. If I am pretending to be a Muslim than I am a big fat Christian LIAR like you are "Faith". You want me to tell you that? That I am just pretending and infiltrating to be a FAKE Muslim? You think i put up with this crap from idiots like you to be a FAKE anything? To what purpose? Christian warfare? Ok. I am a Christian in disguise. Now tell me why.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

MENAgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is WRONG with you? A savage with 8 years of higher education? I didn't meet him on the internet you freaking joke of an excuse for an American. If I am pretending to be a Muslim than I am a big fat Christian LIAR like you are "Faith". You want me to tell you that? That I am just pretending and infiltrating to be a FAKE Muslim? You think i put up with this crap from idiots like you to be a FAKE anything? To what purpose? Christian warfare? Ok. I am a Christian in disguise. Now tell me why.
Your pathological need for acceptance compels you to do so.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

MENAgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad MENAgirl... Faith is just jealous... she was looking for an Egyptian lad for years but could not find one... All felt she was fake and would convert to Islam just to be with a man...This is the reason she believe that all converts are fake... poor Faith... so lonely

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad MENAgirl... Faith is just jealous... she was looking for an Egyptian lad for years but could not find one... All felt she was fake and would convert to Islam just to be with a man...This is the reason she believe that all converts are fake... poor Faith... so lonely
You are so clueless m8, you judge women by the desperate baby factory (swanie) no self respecting female would ever be desperate enough to convert to a religion of subservience and humiliation, islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••