Things to do in Montreal when you're ...

Things to do in Montreal when you're cold

There are 5 comments on the Burlington Free Press story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Things to do in Montreal when you're cold. In it, Burlington Free Press reports that:

Visitors walk through the corridors of the ice hotel at the ice village on Ile Set-Helene, just south of Montreal's downtown, on Monday February 13, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Free Press.

Carl

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Marklar

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Mar 25, 2012
I usually just ride the metro all day. I'm a troll and like to stay underground.
Marlklar

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 25, 2012
This has been the coldest winter ever. Everyday for three months I have looked at my thermometer and it always reads -34 celsius. It reads that even today. I hope it warms up for the jazz festival.
Anon

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Ummm Marklar, not to be too patronizing, but I'm pretty sure that thermometer is broken. I'd guess it's been broken for several years. You know, you can get the weather on the internet, you don't need to rely on your thermometer.
Marklar

Montréal, Canada

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Anon wrote:
Ummm Marklar, not to be too patronizing, but I'm pretty sure that thermometer is broken. I'd guess it's been broken for several years. You know, you can get the weather on the internet, you don't need to rely on your thermometer.
I'm sure you pulled your own thermometer out of your ass, just like everything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... Tue Solique 14
News Fiddlehead Farms moving to Somersworth Jun 3 Ldysady 2
News What's the deal with Trump Wine? (Mar '16) Mar '17 Nah 7
News Adventures abound in Gold Country Mar '17 Any time 1
wine club Mar '17 Ardoa 1
News Iberia and Morocco: Encountering a sensory over... Mar '17 muzis_R_roaches 1
News Hitachino Wagyu & Beer Arrives With Japan's Bes... Feb '17 LCT 1
More from around the web