Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air Mansion For Sale

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air Mansion For Sale

There are 12 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 6, 2011, titled Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air Mansion For Sale. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air mansion, which offers an expansive -- and expensive -- view of Los Angeles, officially hits the real estate market for sale Tuesday, according to the realtor who is listing the property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

zellblack

Pacoima, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
miss gabor your mansion is beautiful! thanks for leetting us see it! YOU ARE A REMARKABLE LADY AND ACTRESS WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVEY AND WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS GODBLESS YOU AND DON'T GIVE UP OR GET DISCOURAGE I TOO AM IN A WHEELCHAIR AND BELIVING GOD WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME AND YOU! a fan of yours!
Lame

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Zsa Zsa's leg not included.
Dede

Glendale, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2011
...Zsa Zsa be strong,like you always been. I will look for you in Heaven;when the time comes,love.
Weimar Republican

Alhambra, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2011
I'd buy it just for the pleasure of kicking Prince Ding-a-Ling to the kerb.
Lilly

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jun 8, 2011
I am interested in viewing the house. my settlement will be settled between sept-dec. 2011.Thank you.
lilly
Future not so bright

Easton, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Going to be listed at 15 mill. but hubby wants 28... a bit greedy are we?

I could maybe do 20 mill. but anything higher than that is pushing it... call me.
Weimar Republican

Los Gatos, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
I thot someone was going to buy the house and let Double Z stay in it til she died.
Mocha Motive

Gilbertsville, PA

#8 Jun 8, 2011
Lilly wrote:
I am interested in viewing the house. my settlement will be settled between sept-dec. 2011.Thank you.
lilly
Lilly .....would you like to have dinner with me?
I always liked the name Lilly
....Mocha
TLW

Troy, NY

#9 Jun 8, 2011
i pay 2500
Overpriced

Pasadena, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Will never sell in this market.
THATS FUNNY

Bunker Hill, IL

#11 Jun 21, 2011
iD BUY IT JUST TO KICK PRINCE DINGALING TO THE CURB
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#12 Jun 21, 2011
The beautiful Zsa Zsa was ALWAYS one of the QUEENS of the SCREEN...too bad she got a FROG instead of a REAL Prince...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zsa Zsa Gabor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zsa Zsa Gabor Dominates 'The Hiltons' -- Dah-li... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Diane 1
Zsa Zsa Gabor nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Alonso 1
News Zsa Zsa Gabor undergoes hip-replacement surgery (Jul '10) Jun '12 Madeline Clayman 9
News Zsa Zsa Toasts Husband's 68th Birthday (Jun '11) Jun '11 Please 1
News Zsa Zsa Gabor, 94, has woken up from coma (May '11) May '11 paperloader 1
News Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized with pneumonia (May '11) May '11 Aggie 1
News Zsa Zsa Gabor's Life is Saved by Emergency Doctors (May '11) May '11 nakrul 1
More from around the web