Vanessa Hudgens Is All Legs At ShoWes...

Vanessa Hudgens Is All Legs At ShoWest Awards

There are 2 comments on the Starpulse News Blog story from Mar 20, 2010, titled Vanessa Hudgens Is All Legs At ShoWest Awards. In it, Starpulse News Blog reports that:

Vanessa Hudgens won the "Female Star of Tomorrow Award" at the ShoWest Final Night Talent Awards in Las Vegas Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Starpulse News Blog.

sarah

Netherlands

#1 Apr 8, 2010
eww,eww,eww,eww,and last of all EWW!!! she is sooo gross! i used 2 think she was really pretty and i used 2 want 2 look like her! but that was b4 i saw those short and stubby legs of hers! and those bumps on her knees! don't even get me started on those! i used 2 feel bad about my legs and upper body 'coz i'm known as the skinny kid and i wanted 2b healthy like vanessa! hey, vanessa! go exfoliate y'r knees girl!!!
sarah

Netherlands

#2 Apr 8, 2010
well, atleast she's confident, and she feels happy with her bod, and that's all that metters. but she can feel happy and confident or whatever......but that's why it's sad.......it's sad 'coz she thinx she looks good when she has granny knees!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Galifianakis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Vegas is placing its bets on Hollywood (Jul '14) Jul '14 ADAM 1
News Barack Obama Visits 'Between Two Ferns with Zac... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cat74 27
News Saturday Night Live welcomes Zach Galifianakis (Jun '13) Jun '13 Anonymous 1
News Hollywood's random acts of red-carpet kindness (May '13) May '13 MrBernstein 1
Zach Galifianakis NAKED: NUDE Videos and Photos (Nov '12) Apr '13 Dwiki in indonesia 2
News Open casting calls scheduled for paid extras in... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Jennifer 2
Craigslist Joe @ Universal City Walk AMC on 9/2... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cryptorchism 1
More from around the web