lived.. start callin things ugly.. in...

lived.. start callin things ugly.. instead...of out of love i love..

Posted in the Young Buck Forum

sandi b

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Aug 26, 2009
SANDI B. HOW SHE DROPS TO HER KNEES IF TUPAC SHOWS. UP. HE'S NOT REALLY HERE....
AND HOW KNIFE WHAT KNIFE.. AS THEIRS BEEN A SO CALLED. MASSAGE.. SLICE BRAIN.SB OF A TECH BRAIN. THING
sandi b

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Aug 26, 2009
AND HOW BORAK HAS ALL THE WORDS. AND SEQUENCES. TO SAY NAW. HE WAS HERE.
sandi b

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Aug 26, 2009
SANDI'S COOL HEALTH CARE IF HE'S ASKING ME. STARTED FROM BRAIN. IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE NO HAND LINES. LIKE MICKEY MOUSE.. AND THEN THE BODY BOOK.. AND THEN THE SIMPLE CARE. OF PREVENTION. OF EASE BECASUE WERE GROWING INTO. AND THE STOP OF BLOOD CELLS THEY LOOK. LIKE CARTOONS. IM NOT SCARED IN HERE. AT ALL.. AND THEN BORAKS COMING THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS OF MOVING CARS. ARE BODY CRY'S FOR HELPB
sandi b

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Aug 26, 2009
IF HE MOVES ONTO A NOTHER SECTION OF LIFE. I REALLY HOPE HE DOES. I MERELY GET THE TWITCH OF EYEBROWS RISEED TO SIGN THE MOMENT. YES!
sandi b

Mississauga, Canada

#6 Aug 26, 2009
BORAK. MUST BE A NEW KIDNAPPER. WHAT IF I WAS HI9S TRIAL.
HOW KIDNAPPING WITH NO KNOWLEDGE. IS COMPLAINTS. THE ONLY WAY FOR A ANSWER... TO THAT'S ALL THEY DO.. IM MY HOME. OF HIS CHOICE.SB
sandi b

Mississauga, Canada

#7 Aug 26, 2009
I MEAN A CHOICE. HE SAYS IT'S HIM IT'S HIS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Buck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News IRS to auction off rapper Young Buck's property... (Oct '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News 50 Cent Shuts Down G-Unit Reunion: 'I Decide' (Feb '13) Feb '13 Adams Anderson 1
News Rapper Buys Back His Property at IRS Auction (Jul '12) Jul '12 samantha southward 1
News How Dreadful: Young Buck Evicted And Facing Jai... (May '12) May '12 samantha southward 1
Young Buck Crew (Oct '10) Oct '10 Arra 1
Young Buck Clothes (Oct '10) Oct '10 Arra 1
More from around the web