Yolanda Adams Launching New Clothing ...

Yolanda Adams Launching New Clothing Line

There are 23 comments on the Love943.com story from May 24, 2007, titled Yolanda Adams Launching New Clothing Line. In it, Love943.com reports that:

Click here to watch Yolanda Adams' video "Never Give Up" Gospel icon Yolanda Adams is launching her own clothing line. via Love943.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Love943.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jarvis

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2007
my mom luvs yolanda adams songs/voice/etc.
Regina

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2008
Mrs Adams
I am writting you to ask you to Please!!!
In your clothing line for woman Please make pants inseam 36' cause their are some ladies out here that is taller than 5' 11 that's me I am 6"3 long and stright. thank you Mrs Indiana. PS bring your clothing line to Fort Wayne In. thank you.
Michelle

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 24, 2008
You have no ideal how much I respect and love your work. If their was ever was any woman of God then you are her. You are in should a very big class of woman who are or have taken charge of their lives. Reading about you has only let me know that I to will make it. As you have said "I've been thougth the storm and rain"
Michelle

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 24, 2008
You have no ideal how much I respect and love your work. If their was ever was any woman of God then you are her. You are in should a very big class of woman who are or have taken charge of their lives. Reading about you has only let me know that I to will make it. As you have said "I've been thougth the storm and rain"
Where can I find your clothing line, whats the web address
MsMorris

Parkville, MD

#5 Apr 9, 2008
Iam so please to hear that you came out with a clothing line for tall women,Iam 5"10 and i likeand need my jeans to be long and you made that possible my only problem is finding out where to purchase the jeans from because i have no idea so can you respond back to me to et me know how to or where to purchase your clothing from thank you so much.
tiffany

Livonia, LA

#6 Aug 24, 2008
Mrs. Adams I have loved your music from day one and I have sooo much respect for you because you are really a role model for the young and old. Keep on doing whatcha doing because you are blessed and highly favored. Peace
Lois - PA

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2008
I am looking forward to seeing your new clothes line. I have not been able to locate anything yet on the wev. It is a blessing that you will also have fashions for full figured women, men and for children I will continue to check from time to time for the announcement of your line. Good luck and may God continue to be with you on this wonderful adventure.

“Blessed”

Since: Aug 08

Michigan

#8 Aug 24, 2008
I'm a huge gospel fan of you, keep up the great inspiring songs. Good luck to your clothing line. May God Bless you and keep you safe.
MrsH

Katy, TX

#9 Sep 11, 2008
I keep hearing about Yolanda Adams clothing line. Has it come out yet and if not, when? I have long legs and it sounds like Ms. Adams has come to the rescue of many!
Evangelist Jean

Suisun City, CA

#10 Sep 16, 2008
Ms. Adams You are a gifted woman of God , but you really need to settle down and know if you want pop or if you want to truly sell out for the lord. Who side are you leaning on.

When we sell out we must go all the way and you are not sure in your mine yet. Just reiceve what I am telling you , I have been around the gospel music for over 50 years and have been with the best this is just a learing mode that I'm telling you. know what I am telling you

God bless you.
TAWATZA

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 20, 2008
All I know is that Ive been waiting on the clothes to come out because i'm standing 6'1 and its hard to find clothing that will give a nice a appeal without changing up alterations.
Fernande

Miami, FL

#12 Feb 17, 2009
I am so excited!!!
Kiswana Green

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 7, 2009
Hi Ms.Yolanda!How are you?Me i'm just blessed and highly favored,as always.If you only knew how much i LOVE you it would mean sooo much to me to meet you and to become best friends with you! I've always wanted to meet you and sing with you.My mom met you and she said that you told her to tell me ''To always have GOD as your role-model before anyone else!''and you insire me to do so many great things in life and I go for it,even if it's not for me!your music has done soooo much for my family an I.And I just want you to know that you will always be in my heart and in my prayers eveyday.So, always remember ''That you are too blessed to be stressed and you are too anointed to be disappointed!and I just might have to open my own clothing line because I'm tall[5'6]and I will be buying some of your clothes!Just keep GOD first in eveything that you do and good things will be added unto you!!!!BE BLESSED!!!!
Kiswana Green

Nashville, TN

#14 Mar 7, 2009
Evangelist Jean wrote:
Ms. Adams You are a gifted woman of God , but you really need to settle down and know if you want pop or if you want to truly sell out for the lord. Who side are you leaning on.
When we sell out we must go all the way and you are not sure in your mine yet. Just reiceve what I am telling you , I have been around the gospel music for over 50 years and have been with the best this is just a learing mode that I'm telling you. know what I am telling you
God bless you.
first of all she knows what she is doing and she's knows what kind of music to sing stick with.I'm not trying to be smart or mean or anything but she does know what she is doing and you need to look at her more differently and see the real side of her.
From-Alexandria- VA

Alexandria, VA

#15 Mar 20, 2009
Kiswana Green wrote:
<quoted text>first of all she knows what she is doing and she's knows what kind of music to sing stick with.I'm not trying to be smart or mean or anything but she does know what she is doing and you need to look at her more differently and see the real side of her.
Ms. Adams, You already know you are gifted and a blessed woman of God! I see you as a woman of God & His model for many women...self included. I pray for others when they comment in such cunning way.
Ms Adams- Continue to walk with the Lord!
Sweetness

Hialeah, FL

#16 Apr 6, 2009
Regina wrote:
Mrs Adams
I am writting you to ask you to Please!!!
In your clothing line for woman Please make pants inseam 36' cause their are some ladies out here that is taller than 5' 11 that's me I am 6"3 long and stright. thank you Mrs Indiana. PS bring your clothing line to Fort Wayne In. thank you.
Amen, I stand 6'4 inches tall and with hips. I need the lengthy clothing as well, Especially the elegant dresses. Thanks and God Bless.
Kiswana Green

Pinola, MS

#17 May 25, 2009
From-Alexandria-VA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Adams, You already know you are gifted and a blessed woman of God! I see you as a woman of God & His model for many women...self included. I pray for others when they comment in such cunning way.
Ms Adams- Continue to walk with the Lord!
Amen to that!God bless you Ms.Yolanda!
jasmine wade

United States

#18 Jun 17, 2009
ms yolanda adams i am a fan of yours me and my friend kiswana you inspire us both to be the best people we can be and we love and appreciate you very much
Kay Star

Charlotte, NC

#19 Oct 31, 2010
Evangelist Jean wrote:
God bless you.
Thank you so much. I can tell that you are one of a handful of "true" Christians who can see beyond all of the talk and the smiles and the "oh, look at me and see how wonderful I am", and know that the Word tells us that many shall say "Father, Father", but He will say "Who are you?" A clothing line? Who is Yolanda, Kemora Simmons? I can't even watch her on ALL of those award shows anymore. She has so much cleavage showing that I am embarrassed for her since she is not embarrassed for herself.
Path

Katy, TX

#20 Nov 9, 2010
For more Gospel News Visit www.pathmagazine.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yolanda Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would like to contact yolanda adams (May '07) Sep '16 nickkoole 20
News Q&a / Yolanda Adams, gospel star: New morning r... (Mar '07) May '15 Romona Miller 384
News Last Season for Bobby Jones Gospel on BET (May '15) May '15 Hanes 2
News Gospel singer launches pro-education effort (Jul '06) Dec '14 Film Director Phil 4
Yolanda's clothing line (Jul '14) Jul '14 Peggie 1
News Joshua Rogers Crowned Winner - BET's Sunday Bes... (Sep '12) Sep '12 DDDiner 1
News Patti LaBelle sets out on gospel road (Nov '06) Sep '11 DENZIL HUSSELMANN 91
More from around the web