Patti LaBelle sets out on gospel road

Full story: LiveDaily

R&B diva Patti LaBelle will continue her first ever gospel tour in late October, paving the road for the late November release of her first album of Christian music.
Comments
1 - 20 of 91 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
son of god

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

EX MINISTRIES..!! CHECK IT OUT. IT TALKS ABOUT SECULAR ARTISTS MERGING WITH CHRISTIAN ARTIST. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO G.CRAIG LEWIS.
craig Austin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2006

son of god wrote:
EX MINISTRIES..!! CHECK IT OUT. IT TALKS ABOUT SECULAR ARTISTS MERGING WITH CHRISTIAN ARTIST. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO G.CRAIG LEWIS.
Who cares what Graig whoeverfeels. Ministries need to check themseles because they have become a source of foolisness and greed.
True Christian

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2006

I don't care for the G. Craig Lewis. I agree with a lot of what he says however I don't care for his methods. I have heard Kirk Franklin say publically that he had to repent for going too far with merging with secular artists and merging secular hooks/beats in his songs. God convicted him b/c he was moving too far away from what God called him to do. God can convict anyone. We don't need a G. Craig Lewis to tell us who and who not to listen to. We all can read and rightly divided the Word for ourselves. If groups like Mary Mary are too hip hop sounding to you then don't listen to them but that doesn't mean they aren't truly saved. Same for Yolanda Adams, Kirk Franklin, Cross Movement and the many other music ministers he has called out. He has called Hezekiah Walker, Bobby Jones, etc faggots. I have questioned some men in gospel sexuality but I don't believe any man should be judging and calling people out. He has no idea what these peoples' relationship w/Christ is. He doesn't know what they do when they go home behind closed doors. Maybe Patti is finally ready to give her life fully to Christ. She's always had a gospel feel w/her singing but she could be tired of being luke warm now. She maybe ready to be 100% for God. How does he know what people feel? He doesn't! If you feel an artists, a pastor or a ministry is doing something wrong or that's not Biblical, pray earnestly for that person or group of people. Talking about them will only bring curses on you.
Daniel Fox

Walker, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

All I can say is be very careful There are spirits behind music. The king sent for David to come and play to sooth the spirits. I'm not saying yea or nay But do pray and try the spirits and see if they are of God. There are some that are real but like wise everything that glidders isn't gold... May God Bless Daniel Fox
all I need is Jesus

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2007

The truth is it's not about what we think it's about what God thinks. when we hear something that makes us feel good we readily accept it. But if you read the bible the majority didn't follow God nor did they agree with him. So if you want to know if this message is really of God with the Big G, ask yourself does it make you feel good? If it does most likely its not God. and if you dont feel God and you're being enlightened it is GOD.
G-check and Gipsy

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

heyy how u doing...? u remember when you met these two boys at walgreen's in easton by tha high school nd we ask if we can use your phone.... how u doing...? respond back plz if you remember us. Thanks.
Mark C O ------Nigeria

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2007

We all we say, we don't know who is right or wrong?
I think if we have the spirit of God in us we can say of a truth this is from God or satan, Bro Craig Lewis is truely from God, He speaks the heart of God to this present generation that is turning to soddom and gomorra, pls open yourheart and receive His words from his servant. Keep up the work and we are constantly praying for you bro craig lewis.
sylvia Kirabo

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

Iam very much convinced that Pastor Graig Lewis has been choosen by God to take this message to this generation...we need this message,people are bringing all kinds of music styles in the church and the youth think its ok. we need to know the depth of things...my eyes have been opened.bless God for Pastor Graig Lewis and continue speaking out......people need to hear and see.
Walter C

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2007

I feel that this young man is telling the truth about music. You should not mix secular, gangsta rap, and r and b in with Gospel artist. That can truly pull you down and far away from GOD. I agree with this young man on many points and keep on Preaching what you feel, everyone will not be for you.
lmarie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2007

giving God the honor and the Glory.we need to stop arguing about what we think is wrong and right and KNOW,what is wrong and right. The word of God tells us the different. and when someone tell us what God true words say we get affended.especially if it is knocking at your own door.
Pastor Graig lewis is speaking the truth and some need to ask God to open up their hearts and mines to recieve what he is trying to tell them. Paul worn Timoithy of these same issues.
In 1 timothy 4:1 Paul says," The spirits clearly says that in later times some will abondon the faith and follow deceiving spirit sand things taught by demons.
And thats is what Pastor Craig lewis is trying to get everyone to see the decieving spirits.
Keep up Gods work Pastor Lewis and may God Bless You in your minstry
Angelic Praise

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2007

Imarie I agree with you. Craig G. Lewis does know exactly what he's talking about. I can say from experience that I have had to deal with demons trying to kill me. I am only 18 years old, but I know God is real I know what Craig is saying is real. No one ca convince me otherwise. People don't know the Bible, so they tend to get offended when someone contradicts their what they think in thier mind. Craig is just telling you what the word of God says and is suggesting that you go research what he's saying so you can get the truth also. This is not what he thinks. Many spirits are deciving us. All we can do is pray for one another and hope that God has mercy on us. I hope that those whose spiritual eyes haven't been opened up, that Jesus Christ will reveal his word to you. Be Blessed
Lutashea Florida

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

I believe G. Craig Lewis speaks the truth. Thank God He has the thick skin that so many of us as christians need in todays world to stand on and deliever the truth in such a profound way. Instead of throwing stones at G. Craig Lewis we need to unite in prayer, for his strength in travels and support his ministry as best we can. Gods work needs to continue uninterrupted. Be Courageous and Blessed!
ACCOUNTABILITY

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

In 1 Corinithians 5, Paul judged a man based on this actions and this man was not present! Paul called him out and asked for his removal from the church without him even being present. What does this teach us? It teaches us that we do not judge the world, but we are judges of the body of Christ. We use discernment to look into things and we use the bible to "try every spirit" as the Word says. We go to our brother in secret when he sins secretly or discreetly. But we go to the public when heresy and public sins are commited. Don't try to use your flesh to understand this. You must born of God and really a total bible believer.
ACCOUNTABILITY

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

How does God deal with men according to the scripture? WITH MEN! God uses men to deal with men. That's the problem with so much of our church these days. People don't want to be accountable to anyone and they want to just pray about it and give it to God, when God is trying to give it back to us to deal with. What is the pastor for? What is the prophet for? What is the apostle for? Come on people! God uses men to deal with these issues and expose the lies in the body of Christ. God warns people through MEN. God speaks to people many times through MEN. God heals through MEN. God delivers through MEN. God created man to represent him on earth. When God judged Pharaoh, he used Moses! When God judged Ahab and Jezebel, he used Elijah. When God judged David, he used Nathan. When God judged King Herod, he used John. When God judged the early church, he used Paul, Peter, and John. When God judged the Pharisees and the scribes, he used Jesus. When God judged Peter, he used Paul. And today, when God wants to rebuke, reprove, and expose, he will use MEN. We can't just pray about it and get up, but we must pray about it and stay there until God tells us what to do about it! What if all these people I mentioned had said, "I'm gonna give it to God in prayer and leave it there?" God is gonna use MEN to carry out his orders.
youth minister

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

I totally agree with accountability. God is going to use men/women to reprove one another. Today, we find those that only want their ears tickled (2Tim 4:3). There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end is death( Proverbs 12:15). My prayers are with those who are lukewarm.....( Rev. 3:16) we must no longer straddle the fence, but choose ye this day who we will serve.
Be Blessed and a Blessing.........
Stafford TX
youth minister

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

I totally agree with accountability. God is going to use men/women to reprove one another. Today, we find those that only want their ears tickled (2Tim 4:3). There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end is death( Proverbs 12:15). My prayers are with those who are lukewarm.....( Rev. 3:16) we must no longer straddle the fence, but choose ye this day who we will serve.
Be Blessed and a Blessing.........
Stafford, TX
christian soldier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

yo ma man u don't know what your talking about
christian soldier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

yo "true christian" u don't know what yur talking about yo
Roostyr

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

G. Craig Lewis is telling the truth. Why are so many offended? Because they imagine themselves being in the same status as the artist they listen to.
Lover of Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

JUST SAY OUCH AND RECIEVE IT. I have researched this for myself and The Man of God is right. It's always hard to recieve something when YOU ARE GUILTY!!!
Minister Craig, CRY LOUD AND SPARE NOT!! God's got your back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yolanda Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yolanda's clothing line Jul 24 Peggie 1
would like to contact yolanda adams (May '07) Feb '14 tjellyroll 16
Joshua Rogers Crowned Winner - BET's Sunday Bes... (Sep '12) Sep '12 DDDiner 1
Q&a / Yolanda Adams, gospel star: New morning r... (Mar '07) Jun '12 Lady davis 383
Yolanda Adams Launching New Clothing Line (Jul '07) Jan '11 ms_tickled 23
Charity Work! (Dec '10) Dec '10 Danielle Perry 1
The Morning After the Sunday Brunch at the Mond... (May '10) May '10 Nicole Westbrook 1

Search the Yolanda Adams Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••