jons possible return to yes

jons possible return to yes

Posted in the Yes Forum

alan weissaltz

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 20, 2009
my position on this subject is, that anyone who believes that this is even in the realm of possibility,i think not.i know that if i were stabbed in the back by three of my friends with whom i have known and played with for over thirty five years i sure would'nt. i know that the others had to get on with thier lives, but all of them had projects on which to work on. how much i world love to see them get back together as much as everyone but i just dont see it happening. jon all the best and get well sooooon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do music fans care if Yes is missing its classi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dave 2
News A little prog-rock for your midday music break (Jun '13) Jun '13 Airguitarhero 3
Chris Squire clothing auction (May '13) May '13 CheshireCath 1
News Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity (May '13) May '13 jake kesey 1
News Yes to Play Three Full Albums on Upcoming North... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Snot 1
News Rick Wakeman: Keys to the kingdom (Sep '12) Sep '12 tigger31086 1
News Yes Finds Replacement For Jon ... (Sep '08) Aug '12 Pete 4
More from around the web