Yes Cancels Tour Over Ailing Singer

Yes Cancels Tour Over Ailing Singer

There are 10 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Yes Cancels Tour Over Ailing Singer. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

The classic rock band Yes has canceled its 40thanniversary tour following frontman Jon Anderson 's severe asthma attack last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Spell Checker

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 5, 2008
Fix your typos.
Voice of Reason

Winterthur, DE

#2 Jun 5, 2008
That stuff today is much stronger than it used to be. Get off the bong and try a vaporizer!
donna

Pittston, PA

#4 Jun 5, 2008
I want to wish Jon a sincere "Get Well Soon!" as i count out his 6 month recovery. I will be waiting patiently for the 40th Anniv. Tour even if it won't be this year
test

Makati, Philippines

#5 Jun 5, 2008
test
IN FLUX REDUX

Marysville, OH

#6 Jun 5, 2008
"I've seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way"

Get better brother.
Bee Vee

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Jun 5, 2008
Get Well Jon and hopefully you'll get to tour and you'll be in my neck of the woods soon! ;o)
Jack The Cabbie

New York, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2008
Voice of Reason wrote:
That stuff today is much stronger than it used to be. Get off the bong and try a vaporizer!
Voice of reason and Jenny are both MORONS!!!
A man has a problem and can't tour and one of you suggests to get off the bong, and the other to suggest another ridiculous thing. You both can't have brains.
I had rather good seats to see them in Michigan with my wife and kids and make a weekend out of it in July and now we can't. The most important thing is that Jon gets better. Get well brother!!!
Voice of Reason

Winterthur, DE

#10 Jun 6, 2008
Jack The Cabbie wrote:
<quoted text>Voice of reason and Jenny are both MORONS!!!
A man has a problem and can't tour and one of you suggests to get off the bong, and the other to suggest another ridiculous thing. You both can't have brains.
I had rather good seats to see them in Michigan with my wife and kids and make a weekend out of it in July and now we can't. The most important thing is that Jon gets better. Get well brother!!!
Your comments are accepted..no harm meant.
Roger Heiret

AOL

#11 Jun 21, 2008
" Yes " Rock God's from the future in the present forever " YES " Hope you are feeling better !
something STINKS

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 21, 2008
donna wrote:
I want to wish Jon a sincere "Get Well Soon!" as i count out his 6 month recovery. I will be waiting patiently for the 40th Anniv. Tour even if it won't be this year
hi, donna:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top StoryTupac Shakur, Pearl Jam, Yes to be ind... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News The Sad Passing Of Chris Squire Reminds Us That... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ericrose87 1
News Do music fans care if Yes is missing its classi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dave 2
News A little prog-rock for your midday music break (Jun '13) Jun '13 Airguitarhero 3
Chris Squire clothing auction (May '13) May '13 CheshireCath 1
News Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity (May '13) May '13 jake kesey 1
News Yes to Play Three Full Albums on Upcoming North... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Snot 1
More from around the web