Big bands, bass and Bakersfield: Jazz...

Big bands, bass and Bakersfield: Jazz Festival ready to roll

There are 1 comment on the Bakersfield Californian story from May 11, 2009, titled Big bands, bass and Bakersfield: Jazz Festival ready to roll. In it, Bakersfield Californian reports that:

Admission Two-day combo: General $55, Student $35, Children under 12, free Single day: Advance: General, $35, Student $25; at gate: General, $40, Student, $30 Two-day reserve table for 6: $450. Tickets available through Vallitix, 322-5200 or vallitix.com. More information: bakersfieldjazz.com Images: Courtesy of Doug Davis Cecilia Press will ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bakersfield Californian.

Lori King

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 May 11, 2009
I am shocked and disappointed to read about the Bakersfield Jazz Festival in my e-mailed verion
of The Californian that arrived today.
Did anyone get the info on this by the Californian
on time??

Lori King

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yellowjackets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Summer Jazz Concert Series spreads footprint in... (May '14) Sep '14 ESLocal 2
News CD/DOWNLOAD/ALBUM: Rico Belled - "The Pursuit o... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Frank Hasselblad 1
News Alessandro Bottura Releases An Exclusive - Morn... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Mark Forrest 1
News New Musikfest acts announced: BB King, Meat Loa... (Apr '07) May '07 Mark 30
More from around the web