Gridiron Gang

Gridiron Gang

There are 3 comments on the WVEZ-FM Louisville story from Sep 22, 2006, titled Gridiron Gang. In it, WVEZ-FM Louisville reports that:

The Rock , Xzibit , Jade Yorker, Vanessa Ferlito Ratings: PG-13 - some startling scenes of violence, mature thematic material, language Time: 120 min.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVEZ-FM Louisville.

golden love

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 30, 2006
excellent movie and actor!!!
Nardia

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Mar 24, 2007
It was a great movie and jade yorker is so cute with them juicy lips and i loved the intencity that all the characters had it just made my day after seeing that movie
NEW-NEW

Chaska, MN

#4 Feb 7, 2008
qREAT MOViiE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xzibit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Television and Hip Hop Platinum Artist Xzibit J... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BRANDY T 1
xzibit skoda comercial (Mar '13) Mar '13 johnyyy 1
News Rapper To Boycott U.S. Airline Over Police Dispute (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Jan '13) Jan '13 Liubov 1
News A young rapper with explosive lyrics breaks tab... (Jul '12) Aug '12 MOMIN ANSARI 4
News Adil Omar, a young rapper with explosive lyrics... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Purple Pig 4
News Xzibit pimped my $500 Buick and I sold it for $... (May '11) May '11 getsilly 1
More from around the web