Rapper Xzibit's Newborn Dies

Rapper and actor Xzibit's newborn son has died early Monday morning due to complications stemming from his premature birth on May 15. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUST ME

United States

#1 May 27, 2008
I;LL KEEP THE BABY IN MY PRAYERS TONIGHT, ITS A VERY SAD THING TO HAPPEND TO ANY PARENT. AS A PARENT MYSELF I WOULD NEVER GET OVER THE PAIN THAT IS CAUSED BE THE DEATH OF A SON. GOD BLESS THIS BABY AND I HOPE GOD GIVES THE FAMILY THE STRENGHT TOCONTINUE.
FussyButt

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 27, 2008
Blessings on you and your family dear one. The loss of a child is suffering beyond words. You are in my prayers.
One who knows

United States

#3 May 27, 2008
As "one who knows" I feel for you and your family. My own son died 22 years ago, only 19 days old, from this same condition as a result of a premature birth. "The angels grew lonley and called him to play." I'll light a candle and keep you and your family in my prayers. Time won't heal your broken heart, but it will make it easier to deal with your loss. I know, after 22 years, it still hurts. God bless.
TGuillen

Palo Alto, CA

#4 May 27, 2008
God Bless you and your family....my prayers are with you!
Lauren

Newport Beach, CA

#5 May 27, 2008
This man is very down to earth, " Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday you wake up and see them, don't take a second you get to hug them teach them and care for them for granted," Xzibit wrote. "You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is NOTHING compared to having your family."" What he says shows that, I am very sorry for him no one should have to go though losing a child
BLAAKK

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 27, 2008
I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU ZIBIT, I KNOW YOUR SON WAS A YOUNG SOLDIER CALLED HOME TO SERVE FOR THE LORD. MAY GOD BLESS you and you family. Have fun making another son!
flgirl36

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#8 May 27, 2008
So sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.
OC Lady

United States

#9 May 27, 2008
I am praying for his loss. A very difficult thing to lose a baby. My condolences to him and family.
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#10 May 27, 2008
OC Lady wrote:
I am praying for his loss. A very difficult thing to lose a baby. My condolences to him and family.
Sad, sad thing. We all have to take the time to reflect, too bad it's only at sad times. I DO LOVE MY KIDS.
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#11 May 27, 2008
Sorry OC LADY, I didn't think I clicked your reply, but I must have.
August

United States

#12 May 27, 2008
How sad; I thought they had a machine/chamber crib for that condition.
Milo

Austin, TX

#13 May 28, 2008
August, are you referring to an ECMO??
Xzibit stated "love your kids" wow doesn't that say it all!!!!!
Sharon

San Jose, CA

#14 May 28, 2008
My prayers are with you and your family.
sam

New Brunswick, NJ

#15 May 28, 2008
how very sad for them...
BLAAKK

Monterey Park, CA

#18 May 28, 2008
When it happens you think about how you disrespected this baby!!!!!!!!! Oh, AND IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! NO DOUBT! DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING CAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO EVEN READ IT!
dce

United States

#21 May 28, 2008
ME XZIBIT YOU GIVE THE BEST ADVICE TO PARENTS FOR KIDS ALOT OF PARENTS DONT CARE FOR HUGS
dce

United States

#22 May 28, 2008
IAM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
T Gallegos

Fullerton, CA

#23 May 28, 2008
I am so sorry for your lost. My prayers are with and your wife.
Jumper

Lexington Park, MD

#24 May 28, 2008
Shoooooot! Dead baby's ain't gangsta! Oh no you di'int!
lynn

Marietta, GA

#25 May 28, 2008
veritas wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
What's red and crying and sits in a corner?
A baby chewing on a razor blade.
What's green and sits in a corner?
Same baby a week later.
What is wrong with some of you? Why would you be so insensitive? This man's baby is dead and you are making jokes. You are sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xzibit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Television and Hip Hop Platinum Artist Xzibit J... Oct '14 BRANDY T 1
xzibit skoda comercial (Mar '13) Mar '13 johnyyy 1
Rapper To Boycott U.S. Airline Over Police Dispute (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Jan '13) Jan '13 Liubov 1
A young rapper with explosive lyrics breaks tab... (Jul '12) Aug '12 MOMIN ANSARI 4
Adil Omar, a young rapper with explosive lyrics... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Purple Pig 4
Xzibit pimped my $500 Buick and I sold it for $... (May '11) May '11 getsilly 1
More from around the web