John Coltrane, role model for today's...

John Coltrane, role model for today's celebrities -

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 28, 2007, titled John Coltrane, role model for today's celebrities -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Given the enormous attention paid in recent weeks to the arrests of several troubled celebrities, from actress Lindsay Lohan to rappers Ja Rule and Foxy Brown, a milestone for a significant figure from the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

liz

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#1 Aug 28, 2007
Dr. Benjamin Carson, Director of the Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins, is another one.
Ramona Farrell

UK

#2 Aug 29, 2007
Excellent article Mr Stephen!
Piero

Marlow, OK

#3 Sep 14, 2007
I think everyone in the entertainment business should read this article. As far as the hip hop artists are concerned, I hope Coltrane is not spinning in his grave thinking that anything he and his peers worked for was all for nothing.

Piero F.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynton Marsalis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wynton Marsalis leads CBS tribute to Morley Safer (Sep '16) Sep '16 Laura B S 1
News Wynton Marsalis cancels Venezuela shows (Mar '15) Mar '15 loganclaws6 2
News Happy Birthday, Louis Armstrong, Legendary Jazz... (Feb '13) May '13 yessika 4
News Jazz: Pianist captures Porter prize | The Colum... (May '11) May '11 Mayorarnett 1
News Eric Clapton jams in jazz set with Wynton Marsalis (Apr '11) Apr '11 QsBlues 1
News Eric Clapton jams in jazz set with Wynton Marsalis (Apr '11) Apr '11 nakrul 3
News Celebrity birthdays on Oct. 18 (Oct '10) Oct '10 monica 1
More from around the web