Naomi & Wynonna Respond To Ashley Jud...

Naomi & Wynonna Respond To Ashley Judda s Abuse Claims; Ashley Details Support System

There are 2 comments on the Access Hollywood story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Naomi & Wynonna Respond To Ashley Judda s Abuse Claims; Ashley Details Support System. In it, Access Hollywood reports that:

Naomi and Wynonna Judd have responded to Ashley Judd's recent revelations in her new memoir, "All That Is Bitter & Sweet," that she was sexually abused as a child and neglected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Access Hollywood.

Revolting

Chatsworth, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2011
These three women are so predictable. Everytime they are pushing a book, movie, CD or performance they come out with some psychobabble about their disfunctional family and Wynona's crocodile tears were just hysterical.

I guess she thought she'd better have a white hanky to pretend to dab at her fake tears to make sure the audience noticed. She is as bad an actress as Ashley is a singer.

And I don't believe any of their tales of abuse other than the drinking and any sex stuff was most surely encouraged and enjoyed by them imo.
cheryl

Trenton, NJ

#2 Jun 6, 2011
your out of your mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naomi Judd's Escape From Kentucky Coal Country Mar 1 J bird 6
News Country singer Olivia Lane will be at the Stamf... Oct '16 Love NVC 2
News Only Handful Of Tickets Left For Wynonna Concer... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Naomi Judd Says Charity Not Only Helps Soul, Ca... (May '11) Dec '14 St Testicles 9
News Wynonna Judd Announces Tour of Historic Venues (Oct '14) Nov '14 Chasity 3
News Wynonna Judd meets with Ky. fire victims' family (Feb '14) Feb '14 Hmm 2
News Wynonna makes some Noise at Indian Ranch (Jul '12) Jul '12 Solargord 3
More from around the web