People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Ashley Judd, who doesn't see "fun" in "dysfunction" Daughter exposes Judd secrets Actress Ashley Judd - in her memoir, All That Is Bitter & Sweet , which was released yesterday - doesn't hold back about the harsh realities of the Judd country-music dynasty.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Concern Citizen

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Well Miley you finally found someone that measures up to your life style >trashy indeed !
Concern Citizen

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Persona and looks can tell a million stories I always thought you Ashley were the decent one by the way you presented your self your sister hit me as the one that was always being used however your mom was another story I always thought from her interviews and the way she presented her self she used you and your sister to get where she is , not knocking the lady but she acts awful self centered & selfish and then she trys to put this concern parent act on that can totally be seen through when she wants all the lime light pointed directly toward her . I kinda figure there was something of this nature going on cause what man wants his woman when he can have a younger tender smooth looking and much more prettier version of her which was you Ashley and still today you are the Judd that carrys her self with RESPECT & TALENT !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wynonna Discussions

Search the Wynonna Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wynonna Judd meets with Ky. fire victims' family Feb '14 Hmm 2
Wynonna makes some Noise at Indian Ranch (Jul '12) Jul '12 Solargord 3
Wynonna Judd engaged to Highway 101 drummer (Dec '11) Dec '11 Old Sam 1
Naomi Judd Says Charity Not Only Helps Soul, Ca... (May '11) Jun '11 know one 8
Naomi & Wynonna Respond To Ashley Judda s Abuse... (Apr '11) Jun '11 cheryl 2
Fake looks (May '11) May '11 Rock Chick 1
Wynonna, I have a Friend with cancer (Apr '11) Apr '11 Judy from Tennessee 1
•••
•••