Wyclef Jean: I'm Qualified to Lead Haiti

Full story: CBS News 8
Hip Hop Singer Says Remix of "If I Was President" in Order After Announcing Candidacy for Election in Quake-Ravaged Nation Hip hop singer Wyclef Jean has announced he wants to run for president of his birthplace, Haiti. Full Story
Cressida

New York, NY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Wow.... this will be very interesting...
Tom

Hanover, Germany

#2 Aug 6, 2010
I am qualified too to be leader of haiti.
Need it

Toronto, Canada

#3 Aug 6, 2010
grow more 'weeds', please!
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Well, if he becomes a great leader that cares about people in Haiti, two things will happen. Either he will accept BRIBES and become corrupt (see OBAMA) from first world countries and their World Banks, or be assasinated. And other words, SILVER, or PLATTER......

I just love the strategies of the World Bank and IMF who have destroyed third world countries with huge DEBTS, hooray!!!

Another victory for the elites. Hi-Five!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 11, 2010
And what, exactly, makes him "qualified" to run a country?
Franco Mathias

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Sep 12, 2010
Yes you are qualified just like baby doc did and others without any education on democracy.
Franco Mathias

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Sep 12, 2010
wyclef is 100 times qualified to be haitian president than Baby doc.All of u shut your mouth and let it be. He will be the leader for Haiti since Dumarsais Estime and Magloire.
Franco Mathias

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Be aware that Wyclef Jean never failed Haiti and The Haitian people. No matter how bad Haiti looks, he always proud th be Haitian. Think about our pass starting with Toussaint Louverture against those educated french with an education less than theirs he was victorious and help us get our freedom from esclavage. Remember there is no school where one can go to learn how to be a president or politician, it must come out naturel.
Gare aux voleurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyclef Jean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Week In Billboard Chart History: Lady Gaga... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
Diddy, Lauryn Hill, 50 Cent Bid Farewell to Chr... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Epitaph 5
Tonight: Wyclef Jean at Miami Dade College with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marie 2
Pot, drug mentions barred at free Wyclef Jean C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Marijuana rally in trouble at Colorado university (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Haiti's Wyclef Jean defends charity (Nov '11) Nov '11 peter the bear 1
Hip hop talent agent linked to Tupac shooting a... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Stan and Kyle 1
More from around the web