President Wyclef? Ex-Fugee mulling Ha...

President Wyclef? Ex-Fugee mulling Haiti campaign

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 26, 2010, titled President Wyclef? Ex-Fugee mulling Haiti campaign. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Singer Wyclef Jean is considering a run for president of Haiti but has not decided whether to seek a five-year term as leader of the quake-ravaged nation, the musician's family said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bernie

AOL

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Mr. Wyclef Jean will certainly be a great President for Haiti if he can make it. Unlike all the former presidents, he is already rich and Famous he is not going to rob the Country. I deeply believe that he Sincerely cares about Haiti and the suffering of its people. It will be a very hard Job for him but if anyone can pull Haiti out of that super deep hole, I believe wyclef can do it with God's help and that of his good foreign friends.
mike

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Jul 27, 2010
haiti can gorvern it self!!!! as long they keep the internation inflourence out the country, then they will be ok...keep United state, france canada, china,world bank and as long as it a european desent keep them out!!!! haitian shld knw what they have done to us? beside giving out some lower class haitian some money to carry they coward mession,so no one wld not know about it!!!! i think the haitain need to go study they history and see where they went wrong..make correction..!! keep bill clinton out of haiti!!!!!go check out his ecomonic policy toward haiti when he was president!!!remenber this top guys want haiti to like the way it is. which man never get rich on top another rich man!!!!they get together and ask them how can we screw the poor!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyclef Jean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naughty Boy 'sad' this generation won't have a ... Apr '15 Suspicious 1
News This Week In Billboard Chart History: Lady Gaga... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Diddy, Lauryn Hill, 50 Cent Bid Farewell to Chr... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Epitaph 5
News Tonight: Wyclef Jean at Miami Dade College with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marie 2
News Pot, drug mentions barred at free Wyclef Jean C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Marijuana rally in trouble at Colorado university (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Haiti's Wyclef Jean defends charity (Nov '11) Nov '11 peter the bear 1
More from around the web