Wyclef 'just not fit' to be Haitian p...

Wyclef 'just not fit' to be Haitian president

There are 4 comments on the CTV.ca story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Wyclef 'just not fit' to be Haitian president. In it, CTV.ca reports that:

Michel Martelly, a Haitian presidential candidate, says he can bring the much needed change to the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.ca.

frantz

UK

#1 Aug 13, 2010
my oppinion is no metter what people said about wyclef jean he's the best haitian for us when i said us i mean the youngers generations of haiti there for no one can stop him b a next president of my country.
haiti been strugling for the past 200 hundred years now the time is up.i believe wyclef can change haiti
i will buy my ticket fly from london to haiti in vote for him.
Yayon-Frantz

Coram, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Wyclef doesnt speak french how you want to preside a country that you dont even speak and read his language. and wyclef is not even smart, if you really want to be president why you are not in the country doing your compaign, so he thinks be a president of a country is a joke likea music rapp.
Pierre-Daniel

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
What makes you think that you need to speak french in order to become the President of Haiti.I am speaking of Wyclef,Let us be honest with everything.The majority of the people living in Haiti does not speak french long ago when we had Papa Doc and Baby Doc.It is to me a crying shame trying to talk to a nation in a language which 3/4 of them do not understand....We are not French
dave

Lima, OH

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Wyclef must be President of Haiti

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyclef Jean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home is where his heart is (May '09) Jun '16 Chris333 2
News Naughty Boy 'sad' this generation won't have a ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Suspicious 1
News This Week In Billboard Chart History: Lady Gaga... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Diddy, Lauryn Hill, 50 Cent Bid Farewell to Chr... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Epitaph 5
News Tonight: Wyclef Jean at Miami Dade College with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marie 2
News Pot, drug mentions barred at free Wyclef Jean C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Marijuana rally in trouble at Colorado university (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web