Wyclef bro: Haiti presidential bid 'v...

Wyclef bro: Haiti presidential bid 'very serious'

There are 10 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Wyclef bro: Haiti presidential bid 'very serious'. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

This May 20, 2008 file photo shows Wyclef Jean speaking during a news conference in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bird

Jackson, WY

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Who better to fill the shoes of a corrupt Haitian dictator than a gang banging, drug dealing, hip hop artist. Makes you want to run right out and donate some more money don't it.
Why 158

Altamonte Springs, FL

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Bird wrote:
Who better to fill the shoes of a corrupt Haitian dictator than a gang banging, drug dealing, hip hop artist. Makes you want to run right out and donate some more money don't it.
Wow how can you call Wyclef Jean a gang banging, drug dealer. You must not know anything about him
Bird

Jackson, WY

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Why 158 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow how can you call Wyclef Jean a gang banging, drug dealer. You must not know anything about him
And let me guess, you believe Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are poster girls for good teen behavior and Rue Paul is a fashion statement.
Why 158

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me guess, you believe Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are poster girls for good teen behavior and Rue Paul is a fashion statement.
Nooooooo. Not at all
Haitian

Tuscaloosa, AL

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Go wyclef,i know u can do it
The Blacker the Berry

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2010
Why 158 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow how can you call Wyclef Jean a gang banging, drug dealer. You must not know anything about him
Well, the IRS is after him for $2.1 Million is unpaid taxes.

Other records show that Jean, 37, has previously been the subject of two smaller tax liens filed against him by the State of New Jersey and the New York State Tax Commission

You can read about how he uses his "charity" to make himself richer from The Smoking Gun's website. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/...

Yo Yo Yo!!!
zach

North Fort Myers, FL

#9 Aug 9, 2010
I hope he ll be qualify by the haitian CEP
Bird

Jackson, WY

#10 Aug 9, 2010
The Blacker the Berry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the IRS is after him for $2.1 Million is unpaid taxes.
Other records show that Jean, 37, has previously been the subject of two smaller tax liens filed against him by the State of New Jersey and the New York State Tax Commission
You can read about how he uses his "charity" to make himself richer from The Smoking Gun's website. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/...
Yo Yo Yo!!!
If he can't make 2.1 mil in his first six months as haitian prez then he's unfit for office. He can siphon that much off letting Clinton get photo ops pretending he cares!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Haitian wrote:
Go wyclef,i know u can do it
Seriously? you would vote for him?

I bet you voted for Obama too, didnt you?
Hassan Hussein

King Of Prussia, PA

#12 Sep 15, 2010
texasmiss2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? you would vote for him?
I bet you voted for Obama too, didnt you?
Nothing wrong with Obama or Wyclef. It's just that if you're gonna run a country you need to go to school for that sh!t. Atleast Bama went to school and has an idea of what a balance sheet or a fiscal period is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyclef Jean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home is where his heart is (May '09) Jun '16 Chris333 2
News Wyclef Jean entertains Venetian guests to celeb... Jun '16 kelly 1
News Naughty Boy 'sad' this generation won't have a ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Suspicious 1
News This Week In Billboard Chart History: Lady Gaga... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Diddy, Lauryn Hill, 50 Cent Bid Farewell to Chr... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Epitaph 5
News Tonight: Wyclef Jean at Miami Dade College with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marie 2
News Pot, drug mentions barred at free Wyclef Jean C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web