Wyclef Jean Gives Aid in Haiti

Jan 25, 2010 Read more: ShowBuzz 8
Hip-hop artist Wyclef Jean visited his native Haiti to pass out hot meals in one of the poorest sections in Port-au-Prince. Bill Whitaker reports on the relief and recovery from the earthquake. Read more
JennyR

Wilson, NC

#1 Jan 25, 2010
And we care, why?
SC Redneck

Lexington, SC

#2 Jan 25, 2010
JennyR wrote:
And we care, why?
Tens of thousands from all over the world are helping and ONE lousy hip hop Haitian helps out and this is news WTF tell me again why we are sending MORE money to haiti?
JennyR

Wilson, NC

#3 Jan 25, 2010
There were starving people in Haiti before the earthquakes. The best course of action would be no action. Just leave and let Haiti be, for nothing will ever change in that country.

Haitians are some of the most selfish people in the world.
SC Redneck

Lexington, SC

#4 Jan 25, 2010
JennyR wrote:
There were starving people in Haiti before the earthquakes. The best course of action would be no action. Just leave and let Haiti be, for nothing will ever change in that country.
Haitians are some of the most selfish people in the world.
Cruel, but true
SC Redneck

Lexington, SC

#5 Jan 25, 2010
I missed this liberal piece of garbage before posting that. Adopt a child from Haiti WTF right after I get my next one for ethiopia When is enough, enough ? What a joke http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/25...
SC Redneck

Lexington, SC

#6 Jan 25, 2010
HERE IS ANOTHER LAUGH . HAITI TO ASK FOR 3 BILLION TO REBULID. tHEY DO REALIZE THAT HAITi HAS NEVER STOOD ON ITS OWN. DON'T THEY? It has had a corrupt government forever . Judt because obummer is a Black man doesn,t mean tehy are deserving of any special treatment. We are looking to have another Katrina type situation http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/26/world/ameri...
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#7 Jan 25, 2010
SC Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Tens of thousands from all over the world are helping and ONE lousy hip hop Haitian helps out and this is news WTF tell me again why we are sending MORE money to haiti?
Deport Haitians and let them to call us when their country is cleaned up.
SC Redneck

Lexington, SC

#8 Jan 25, 2010
john wrote:
<quoted text>Deport Haitians and let them to call us when their country is cleaned up.
Don;t wait for the call because it isn't happening in our lifetime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyclef Jean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naughty Boy 'sad' this generation won't have a ... Apr 18 Suspicious 1
News This Week In Billboard Chart History: Lady Gaga... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
News Diddy, Lauryn Hill, 50 Cent Bid Farewell to Chr... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Epitaph 5
News Tonight: Wyclef Jean at Miami Dade College with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marie 2
News Pot, drug mentions barred at free Wyclef Jean C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Marijuana rally in trouble at Colorado university (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Haiti's Wyclef Jean defends charity (Nov '11) Nov '11 peter the bear 1
More from around the web