Wyclef Jean barred from Haiti vote

Aug 27, 2010 Full story: AdelaideNow...

HIP hop star Wyclef Jean has been definitively barred from running in Haiti's November presidential elections.

Full Story
john z

Hewitt, NJ

#1 Aug 27, 2010
haiti's poor because the haitians gorvernment do not care about the people but their own pockets and family.They will do any illegal transactions just to keep their unnecessary dreams alive.The country does not need a leader that has been his or her entire life in haiti.His or her is already affected by the fake politicians.
tx tray

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2010
@haiti's poor because the haitians gorvernment do not care about the people but their own pockets and family.They will do any illegal transactions just to keep their unnecessary dreams alive.The country does not need a leader that has been his or her entire life in haiti.His or her is already affected by the fake politicians.

I believe you on the point of the goverments personal greed is hurting Haiti, but i dont believe that Haiti needs a Wyclef type of president because of the nature of business he is involved in. No one that works for big time U.S. music industry that is corrupting youth all over the world should be involved in Haiti's rebuilding cause their aim is to continue to inslave God's children, hopefully they don't turn Haiti into another Africa. Build a school to teach their lies but not give them a condom to prevent
AIDS from spreading.
I'm not Haitian or Dominican and when i found this site i never knew that blacks and latinos around that area hated each other so much. Racism has no place in this century. Now ask yourselves who is sitting back laughing at the morons from both sides posting hatred instead of solutions. pls get a grip the rest of the world is watching this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyclef Jean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Week In Billboard Chart History: Lady Gaga... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2
Diddy, Lauryn Hill, 50 Cent Bid Farewell to Chr... (Sep '12) Jun '13 Epitaph 5
Tonight: Wyclef Jean at Miami Dade College with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marie 2
Pot, drug mentions barred at free Wyclef Jean C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Marijuana rally in trouble at Colorado university (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Haiti's Wyclef Jean defends charity (Nov '11) Nov '11 peter the bear 1
Hip hop talent agent linked to Tupac shooting a... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Stan and Kyle 1

Wyclef Jean People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE