Acoustic fest: 'No amps allowed' - Th...

Acoustic fest: 'No amps allowed' - The Park Record

There are 3 comments on the Park Record story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Acoustic fest: 'No amps allowed' - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

If song lyrics are any indication, life isn't easy for acoustic musicians. Whether covering Woody Guthrie ballads or stripping down pop songs Britney Spears' "Womanizer," anyone? guitarists often sound most tender, and tortured, when they unplug amps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Tyler forsberg

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2009
I would like to make it known that I was the former drummer of Blind Iris only, and was never the drummer of Royal Bliss. It was a simple miscommunication between myself and the writer, who did a great job on the article! Thanks Greg!:)
McCall Erickson

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jul 29, 2009
Great article! This really captures the essence of what Melody and Tyler are trying to do. I'm excited to be a part of Acoustic All-Stars. Melody and Tyler really understand acoustic music and they are some of the hardest working musicians I know.
Dan

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jul 30, 2009
Tyler, if the author of the article got the facts wrong, they didn't do a great job on the article. Perhaps they need to edit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woody Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community groups host candlelight vigil in hono... (Jan '15) Jan '15 markey da masshole 2
News Where the Starman fell to Earth (Apr '13) Apr '13 tigger31086 1
News Woody Guthrie's 100th birthday celebrated in Okla. (Oct '12) Oct '12 Friends 1
Sarah Lee Guthrie: Interview with the Granddaug... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TheCelebrityCafe 1
News Woody Guthrie at 100: Ten Songs That Still Powe... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Brandt Hardin 1
News Woody Guthrie Centennial Birthday Celebration: ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Brandt Hardin 1
News Musician's Accordion Stolen After Woody Guthrie... (Mar '12) Mar '12 notshocked 1
More from around the web