Motown fans are celebrating: Boyz II Men's new CD is coming -

Full story: Baltimore Sun

ICAN'T listen to too much Wagner, ya know? I start to get the urge to conquer Poland," said the perspicacious Woody Allen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
X Factor

Oreland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2007

It's nice to see them back. I just watched them sing during the world series. What happened to the 4th member?
unknown

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

Hiy i found this regarding the fourth member of boyz 2 men -
In reference to the departure of their fourth member, they said, "Fifteen years is a long time to be together so after a while, he decided that he no longer wanted to continue. There were other aspirations that he wanted to pursue and he also has a chronic back problem, which made it difficult for him, especially as we do a lot of touring. "

Hope this answers your q xx
STEPHANIE SMITH

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2007

IS THE FOURTH MEMBER OF THE BOYZ TO MEN GROUP ALIVE?
kandi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

i wonder if they r thinking to replace him? because who will sing all the low notes in their songs. and when they go on tour i know that long time fans would like to hear the older songs
likealie

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

this will b so live!!
Universal Music Group

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Welcome to December! We've created the Motown Christmas Calendar that will be a fun countdown whether you celebrate or not! Each day you'll have to answer a trivia question to earn your ornament. Collect all 25 by 12/31/09! If you guess wrong, just forward to a friend for another try. Enjoy and wishing everyone a very happy holiday season!

http://apps.facebook.com/motownchristmascal/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woody Allen Discussions

Search the Woody Allen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woody Allen blames Mia Farrow Feb '14 SAM 2
American Apparel founder denies trying to explo... (May '09) Aug '13 Six Figures 5
Johansson embarrassed by hoopla over Obama e-mails (Aug '08) Aug '13 Basque_spaniards 4
Exclusive Midnight in Paris poster (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sam Gilbey 1
Poster for sale (Dec '12) Dec '12 marv1227 1
"Small Time Crooks" (2000) (Jul '12) Jul '12 Abishai100 1
Woody Allen nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rosemary 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••