Religion Calendar

Full story: GoErie.com
Sermon by the Rev. Tommy O'Leary: "We Stand United." Church school for all ages, 9 a.m. Call 455-7819. - ST. Full Story
Julia

Beijing, China

#1 Jan 17, 2009
Supports right of individuals to choose partners regardless of sexual orientation. Supports recognition of equal rights to gay, lesbian, transsexual or bisexual citizens in housing, jobs, medical benefits, marriage and child custody. I have a friend getting married with the same sex under the help of the site **BiLoves dotcom** (a site for exploring sexuality, coming out,enjoying life, etc. And there are about 150 members per day and they are very active). And they live happily and wonderfully.If you come here frequently, you may find what you are looking easily and quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 hr Boni 241
McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers will host... (May '14) May '14 STD free 1
Daily Planner: February 27 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jason Ford 1
It can happen here (Sep '09) Sep '09 HoodNedKelly 10
Inauguration A Witness to History (Jan '09) Jan '09 John Henter 75
GENERAL: Stony Plain Records Signs Joe Louis Wa... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Paul Shykora Art 2
Too much Christianity. Not enough tolerance (Jun '06) Sep '08 SDAdventist 9
More from around the web