GENERAL: Stony Plain Records Signs Jo...

GENERAL: Stony Plain Records Signs Joe Louis Walker

There are 2 comments on the All About Jazz story from Aug 12, 2008, titled GENERAL: Stony Plain Records Signs Joe Louis Walker. In it, All About Jazz reports that:

Stony Plain Records has announced the signing of multi-award winning singer/guitarist Joe Louis Walker and the release of his label debut, Witness to the Blues, on 9/30. Produced by fellow Stony Plain artist ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All About Jazz.

victoria

Marseille, France

#1 Sep 14, 2008
joe is a wonderful musician but above all a wonderful man he is just different and went through a lot of things in life he is too deeply touched to talk about it ever but he is a soulfull man anybody would love and learn from
somebody really special i will regret my all life and i m not the only one as i belong to very small group of people who has shared a lot with him
Paul Shykora Art

Calgary, Canada

#2 Sep 14, 2008
GOOD Pointers,here,..toooo booot...GOD Bless....onward......eh...yada u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Germany's Refugee Crisis a Muslim Mission Fi... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Zylon B 2
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... (Nov '14) Sep '15 Maravilla 1,362
News McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers will host... (May '14) May '14 STD free 1
News Daily Planner: February 27 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jason Ford 1
News It can happen here (Sep '09) Sep '09 HoodNedKelly 10
News Inauguration A Witness to History (Jan '09) Jan '09 John Henter 75
News Religion Calendar (Jan '09) Jan '09 Julia 1
More from around the web