Taking Back Buckland's Collection

There are 2 comments on the Nov 11, 2008, The Wildhunt Weblog story titled Taking Back Buckland's Collection. In it, The Wildhunt Weblog reports that:

American Witchcraft pioneer Raymond Buckland seems to have been in a behind-the-scenes struggle to regain control of the Buckland Museum of Witchcraft and Magic .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wildhunt Weblog.

Fyre

Hillside, NJ

#1 Feb 17, 2009
i'm glad that Ray Buckland was able to get back the collection. I am sure there are always two sides to the story, but it's always a worry when things like this happen. Would the collection have been kept safe or sold, eventually? Or what?
I think, too, that it's important for us to realize as pagans that there is alot of history with Ray Buckland's collection for us. We hope that this will happen with the folks helping out now to try and bring it to where it should be.
Bright blessings,
Fyre
A-NON-NINNY-MOUS E

Houma, LA

#2 May 8, 2009
It's about time.
Things originally belonging to the collection are scattered all over. Bringing it all back together is going to be no small task, but it's nice to know that some in our community can come together to work in solidarity for a common cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Witchcraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strings with Pennies (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 1
witchraft is not always evil (Mar '12) Mar '12 lost_survivor 1
Voodoo (Sep '11) Sep '11 madeline 1
News Who is and is not Wiccan [tm all rights reserved] (Oct '08) Aug '11 The evil in the s... 28
News Witches In South Florida (Nov '06) May '11 Shadow 38
News Witchcraft history: Old ways resurge as Wicca (Apr '10) Apr '10 DaBroad 21
More from around the web