The music of Denny Laine

The music of Denny Laine

There are 2 comments on the WCSH-TV Portland story from Mar 18, 2010, titled The music of Denny Laine. In it, WCSH-TV Portland reports that:

Denny Laine has recorded with Paul McCartney and Wings and The Moody Blues. He'll be performing with Terry Sylvester at Venue Music Bar in Freeport on Saturday, March 13th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCSH-TV Portland.

Ray Gee

AOL

#1 Mar 28, 2010
It's great to see Denny Laine performing !! I can only hope that Terry Sylvester behaved himself and did not appear on stage drunk and grab the microphone from Denny Laine and start singing....Sylvester has a habit of appearing on stage drunk apparently.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 2, 2010
Ray Gee wrote:
It's great to see Denny Laine performing !! I can only hope that Terry Sylvester behaved himself and did not appear on stage drunk and grab the microphone from Denny Laine and start singing....Sylvester has a habit of appearing on stage drunk apparently.
I thought Terry Sylvester was from the Hollies not the Moody Blues.Denny Laine came from the Moody Blues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney Preps Sprawling Post-Beatles Com... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Greg 3
News Band On The Run: 40 Years Ago, Paul McCartney S... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pat 1
News First names announced for 'Beatles Invasion 2014' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jane 2
Each Beatle Had a great other group (Jun '11) Jun '11 LadyVero 1
News Music Reviews: Paul McCartney - McCartney and M... (Jun '11) Jun '11 octopus brain 1
News Concord Music Group gets Paul McCartney Back Ca... (May '11) May '11 awc 2
News Paul McCartney to Re-release Wings' "Band on th... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jack Mehoff 2