Paramore's Hayley Williams in upcoming "Guitar Hero" game

Jul 16, 2008 Full story: The Tennessean

Hayley Williams, frontwoman for Franklin rock group Paramore, will be a playable character in Guitar Hero: World Tour - the forthcoming fourth major installment of the wildly popular video game franchise.

Read more
NAUGHTY

Sedona, AZ

#1 Oct 19, 2008
I hate Paramore, but Haley Williams is HOTT!
cool guy

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2008

I know yall are getting tired of me posting on topix, and this will be my last message. I just want to tell you about a website that is just like topix. This site has everything topix has. But this site has more. You don't have to register to make a new forum or post in a forum. But you do have to register to use the chat box. If you register you will be able to create a personal album, get involved in tournaments, talk on the chatbox (the chatbox is just a place where members can talk just like conversation time)share friendcodes, and you can even customize your own profile. I don't have many members right now, so please don't feel like you shouldn't join because there aren't any members, because eventually there will be a bunch of members. You don't have to register, please do though, im just asking you to check it out, you can talk here even if you aren't registered. Here is the site:
http://s16bc.1talk.net/forum.htm
please visit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advance Auto Parts, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - new ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 cummins injectors 1
News Film company acquires rights to Tupac screenplay (Jun '11) Jun '11 matt 1
News New fitness center open on Little Bear (Jun '10) Jun '10 spike 2
News Lots of blues, but not a sad face at Blues Fest... (Aug '09) Aug '09 CHESTER 2
News Woman who was stabbed near E. Baltimore courtho... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Tiffany 2
News Paramore Shows Off Energy On Chevrolet Stage (Sep '08) Sep '08 Mandee 5
News Paramore Packs The Chevrolet Theater (Aug '08) Aug '08 a fan 1
More from around the web