Woman who was stabbed near E. Baltimo...

Woman who was stabbed near E. Baltimore courthouse dies

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 21, 2008, titled Woman who was stabbed near E. Baltimore courthouse dies. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A woman who police say was stabbed near a courthouse on Monday by her husband, who is the president of an East Baltimore community group, has died, according to the neighborhood association and city police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Kevin Jones

Randallstown, MD

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Tragedies like these are really sad and it makes my heart ache for better world conditions. However, I also know that how many new people are put in charge the problems will continue. Lets face we are all human and we all are suffering from the same problems. Our world is really in chaos. No matter where we are geographically located. Clearly how any man help anyone when we share the same problems? We need divine intervention not human philosophical wisdom. The Bible says that the wisdom of the world is foolishness with God. On the other hand, for the sincere student of the Bible this one is really not surprised. There is a reason for the problems affecting mankind. An awareness of the times we live and clear understanding what it will culminate provides lovers of Divine Truth a real basis for hope. Our Creator is well aware and he has the one and only solution. What we as mankind need to do is put our trust and confidence there. Not in the empty promises man has issued since the dawn of mankind's fall into sin. The issues affecting mankind violence, crime, economic, aging, sickness, political upheaval, untimely to mention just some of the deep seated issues affecting mankind are the result Satanic influence. The Bible shows the global problems surfaced when Satan was ousted from heaven by Jesus as his first act as the King of God established Kingdom. The Bible shows @ Revelation chapter 12 that when this event took place the apostle John recorded under inspiration this spelled woe for the earth as Satan was cast to vicinity of the earth. Meanwhile the heavenly shouted in applause at Satan's ousting. The reason he was no longer there to cause turmoil. Therefore, no matter how many persons are place in the charge the problems will never be solved. Man is only capable of bandaging the tragic woes of man.
Tiffany

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Nov 25, 2008
I knew them both very well, It's very sad that things had to end like this. He will forever pay for the life that he took. How could one be so selfiish, to not think about the poor angles left behind without a mother or father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advance Auto Parts, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - new ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 cummins injectors 1
News Film company acquires rights to Tupac screenplay (Jun '11) Jun '11 matt 1
News New fitness center open on Little Bear (Jun '10) Jun '10 spike 2
News Lots of blues, but not a sad face at Blues Fest... (Aug '09) Aug '09 CHESTER 2
News Paramore's Hayley Williams in upcoming "Guitar ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 cool guy 2
News Paramore Shows Off Energy On Chevrolet Stage (Sep '08) Sep '08 Mandee 5
News Paramore Packs The Chevrolet Theater (Aug '08) Aug '08 a fan 1
More from around the web