Jennifer Hudson, Black Eyed Peas Join...

Jennifer Hudson, Black Eyed Peas Join Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Lineup

There are 6 comments on the KRRQ-FM Lafayette story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Jennifer Hudson, Black Eyed Peas Join Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Lineup. In it, KRRQ-FM Lafayette reports that:

More stars continue to join the lineup of Michael Forever, the Michael Jackson tribute concert taking place October 8 in Cardiff, Wales.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRRQ-FM Lafayette.

thezen2580

Frisco, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2011
tired of tributes!! the vegas crap! and the fakes! no one can deliver any of Michael Jackson's songs!!just dont feel the magic!!! and sick over the money they are bringing in on Michael's death!! the artist they are bringing in is not good enough or classy enough to even buy a ticket!!! only want Michael Jackson back!!! how much are they getting off of him on all these non-talent tributes??? and the vegas shows wow! dont want any part of it!! just want JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!doesnt impress me that prince is coming at all!! "anything for money" L.O.V.E.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#2 Sep 23, 2011
Yayy!!!! Got my ticket and seriously cannot wait for the concert. Got me something cool to wear too - guaranteed to turn heads on the day.

http://tinyurl.com/3ebqebc

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#3 Sep 24, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
Yayy!!!! Got my ticket and seriously cannot wait for the concert. Got me something cool to wear too - guaranteed to turn heads on the day.
http://tinyurl.com/3ebqebc
I hope you will come home safely.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you will come home safely.
Oh yeah, I will. I'm taking one of these with me to fight them off -
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/wacky/prop...

I thought I'd get a pink one because most of the men in the crowd will probably have that as their favourite colour.

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#5 Sep 24, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I will. I'm taking one of these with me to fight them off -
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/wacky/prop...
I thought I'd get a pink one because most of the men in the crowd will probably have that as their favourite colour.
It is good to known,that you have a plan for the worse case scenario.Sounds convincing,I'm not longer worried.:)
veronica

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2011
thezen2580 wrote:
tired of tributes!! the vegas crap! and the fakes! no one can deliver any of Michael Jackson's songs!!just dont feel the magic!!! and sick over the money they are bringing in on Michael's death!! the artist they are bringing in is not good enough or classy enough to even buy a ticket!!! only want Michael Jackson back!!! how much are they getting off of him on all these non-talent tributes??? and the vegas shows wow! dont want any part of it!! just want JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!doesnt impress me that prince is coming at all!! "anything for money" L.O.V.E.
i hear ya. thts all they are dong is makinmg money his relatives his momma and his brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

William Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado's pot law spurs other states (Jan '14) Jan '14 Junior 10
News Adoption by Gay and Lesbian Couples: Politics &... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Quest 2
News White Wedding - Billy Idol (May '09) May '11 REBEL Race 3
News On Dec. 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright con... (Dec '10) Dec '10 thud333 2
News Alice in Chains: 'Check My Brain' Video Released (Sep '09) Sep '09 Alicefanforyears 1
News Perez Hilton Assaulted, Yaay (Jun '09) Jun '09 nette 1
News Charges in alleged assault against Perez Hilton (Jun '09) Jun '09 Adam 2