Yolo DA issues 'Fraud Alert'

Yolo DA issues 'Fraud Alert'

There are 7 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jul 20, 2009, titled Yolo DA issues 'Fraud Alert'. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

The Yolo County District Attorney's Office is alerting older adults about a scam occurring in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

metalgod

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2009
you gotta be pretty dumb to fall for this.
utoo

Tracy, CA

#2 Jul 20, 2009
No, not dumb just elderly and trusting.There are many elderly grandparents who don't see their grandchildren very often. Like it or not we will all age and may lose some of our abilities to make resonable decisions. Hopefully this will not happen to you "Metalgod" or someone may call you dumb898
metalgod

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2009
no just dumb. i like my money and know where my relatives are. and who they are. bite me utoo.
utoo

Tracy, CA

#4 Jul 20, 2009
Well " metalfool" life may just bite you... not me!!!
Catfish

Johnston, IA

#5 Jul 21, 2009
DUMB is the only word for this. You don't know who the hell your "relatives" are? DUMB. And you send this scammer 3K? DUMB. The African scammers will be next.
utoo

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2009
You jerks just don't get it!! I wish only the best for you and yours in your later years.
Woops

Meadow Vista, CA

#7 Jul 22, 2009
Catfish, that was a nasty and uncalled for post. I thought you had gotten past that type of comment. It was neither helpful nor knowledgeable, only infammatory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Western Union Sucks! (May '12) Jul 25 Cubanito 48
Refund Jul 11 Happy 1
Need help - WU holding money because of governm... Jun '16 Mariota6 1
Western Union sucks (Jul '07) May '16 fouchard 68
News People don't expect "half-baked notions" from W... Apr '16 Lawrence Wolf 22
Peter Feb '16 Peter 1
News Send 500,000 Impeachment Letters to Nancy Pelos... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web