How to send more then 500 Euro from G...

How to send more then 500 Euro from Germany to Ukrain

Posted in the Western Union Forum

Sebastian

Wuppertal, Germany

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Hello,

I tried to send more then 500 Euro from Germany to the Ukrain. But it was not possible. I called the Western Union Hotline and they said me that it is not possible to send more then 500 Euro to Ukrain. Also not if I go to a Bank or a Western Union branch.. So I ask to split the money in two transactions but the woman at the hotline told me that they will notice it and the second transaction will may be canceld.
This woman can't or won't answer me one of the following questions. Maybe someone here can :-)

- After which time I can send money again ?
- Is this limit due to the sender or the receiver ?

I mean, if a friend would send the second part to the same receiver, would this work ?

Or if "I would send the secoand part to another receiver, would this work ?

Of course, I could change both , sender and receiver, but what is this for a strange rule ? I could not find details about on WU-Homepage and this woman could not, or want not help me ...

Loooking forward for an answer..

Thanks
Sebastian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Union Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona sued for seizing money wired from Illinois (Oct '06) Nov 11 The Old Wolf 2
Western Union Sucks! (May '12) Oct 21 Western Union sucks 61
Western Union sucks (Jul '07) Mar '17 danny 70
Refund (Jul '16) Feb '17 Napo247 3
Sending from Ghana (Jan '17) Jan '17 eward 1
Tracing western union payments (Jan '17) Jan '17 tijanbah74 2
unseriously service WU! (Dec '16) Dec '16 John 1
More from around the web