The Last House On The Left: Collector's Edition

Mar 22, 2009 Full story: DVD Verdict

Judge Christopher Kulik lives in the first house on the right. Remember, it's only a house, only a house, only a house... To avoid fainting, keep repeating: It's only a movie It's only a movie It's only a movie It's only a movie Wes Craven's debut as a director is widely considered by many to be a seminal entry in the modern horror genre.

Full Story
METAL MAN 999

Ada, MI

#1 Mar 22, 2009
IT WAS BETTER THEN WATCHMAN THAT'S FOR SURE BUT LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT IS A LITTLE DISTURBING IT'S NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER 17 YEARS OLD BUT I KNOW SOME OF YOU PARENTS OUT THERE ARE STUPID AS HELL AND WILL BUY THE TICKET FOR YOUR 13 YEAR OLD OR YOUNGER KID OH YEAH THERE IS A LOT OF NUDITY IN IT TOO !
ashwin

Hyderabad, India

#2 Mar 26, 2009
ok ni ce
ashwin

Hyderabad, India

#3 Mar 26, 2009
ya its very nice
Rene

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
It's awesome. Rated R means rated R in this movie. NO KIDS
megan

Portland, OR

#5 Dec 19, 2009
This movie was truely great... If my daughter was raped and shot by someone and I got my hands on them before the law I would torture them way beyond what this movie goes into... They would beg me for death months before I would give it to them and I would show them what true torture is.. first i would cut off their eye lids so they couldn't close they're eyes to the pain... just to give you a taster of my power... people who think this movie should be ban are idoits and living their own little dilluted world... these things that are portrayed in the first part of this movie happen EVERY DAY in this world the sad part is that true justice is not taken out on these sickos... Jail and registering as a"sex offender" is not enough for rapists they should be submitted to the same torture and humiliation as their victims and it should be a public practice... it takes years to get over being raped and most people don't reallly overcome it but the system does not give the proper amount of punishment to the convicted. Our police system has become to lazy in punishing the true life takers of our time! Rape is not just a physical torture it is a mental torture that lives on for years and years and kills the victim more and more each day... people who think this movie should be ban aren't thinking about todays potential victims... as a victim it gives me hope that others will reach they're revenge on their captor and also have the will to survive as Mary did in this movie... if i knew who took my life away I would certainly take his in the most painfull and humiliating way possible... thank you for listening... thats all I have to say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wes Craven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scream TV Series Character & Plot Details Revealed (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bailey 1
Neve Campbell will return for 'Scream IV' (Oct '09) Dec '11 Tom 3
Kennedy likes his comedy off the cuff (Feb '11) Feb '11 4 Emily 1
Scream 4: New franchise documentary in producti... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jan Shaw 1
Movie review: 'My Soul to Take' (Oct '10) Oct '10 Aaron 1
Wes Craven To Film Horror Movie In Former Tolla... (Apr '08) Apr '10 elena 14
Mark Unterberger, a special-effects artist, wit... (Aug '09) Aug '09 DRCOS 1

Wes Craven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE