The CW Orders More 'Game,' 'Heaven'

The CW Orders More 'Game,' 'Heaven'

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 20, 2006, titled The CW Orders More 'Game,' 'Heaven'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Tia Mowry on 'The Game' Although the CW recently bid adieu to its new drama "Runaway," two other shows will get their full run for the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Lisa

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2008
I think you people should put 7th heaven back for the 12th season and more because its better than any shows that i have watched. Because people learn off of 7th heaven more than we do anything else thats on Tv.

Since: Sep 07

Arlington, VA

#2 Jan 10, 2008
Yeah, Lisa, they learn a 'lot' off 7th Heaven.... namely the bankrupt religious talking points that do NOT make life easier or better.

Frankly, I am GLAD that 7th Heaven is off the air for good, it was a stupid shows based on the conventional 'morality' of the religious, that does not work in real life.

It is time for shows that actually look at life AS IT IS, in all it's imperfections, and realizes that 'morality' doesn't mean very much outside of the 'big 3' morals that are the only ones that I personally adhere to.
Anytime else, it is just someone else making your life tougher by putting THEIR moral judgements on you, when they should just STFU.
Kedia

Owings Mills, MD

#3 Nov 12, 2008
I have to say, I look forward to seeing the Game this season. I don't like the fact that it's now comes on, on Fridays instead of Mondays. Honestly I think with the show coming on, on Fridays, its going to loose some of its ratings/audience. Most people aren't home on Friday, it's the last day of the work week, people are out w/ friends. I doubt watching T.V. is on any bodies mind. i must say I really enjoy the show. I hope it continues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wendy Raquel Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Raquel Robinson nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Shiloh 1
News Review: 'The Game' (Sep '10) Sep '10 Astarria 2
News Future of 'The Game' unknown (Jun '09) Nov '09 gogirl 2
News Review: 'The Game' - New sitcom is more blah, b... (Aug '08) May '09 Rachel Perry Miam... 25
More from around the web