Watoto Children's Choir brings African tour to El Paso

Feb 21, 2014 Full story: El Paso Times

About 3,000 children live in three Watoto villages in Kampala, Uganda, as a result of having lost one or both parents to HIV/AIDS, war, poverty or disease.

Full Story
SJM

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Let's quickly go through everything that sucks about Canada, shall we? They are constantly crapping their terrible winters down onto us. Every time the sky decides to rain down ice bats on my lawn, you know who's responsible? CANADA. Your big dumb Frost Giant Population in the Yukon Territory is purposely hurling mountains into the sky and letting them break apart once they float a thousand miles south. If Canada died and there were nothing but bare ocean above us, you can be damn sure our weather would be FLAWLESS. There are no gaps in my climate science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watoto Children's Choir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watoto Children's Choir headed to St. LouisWato... (May '14) May '14 squeezers 1
Watoto Children's Choir to perform in Bonifay (Feb '13) Feb '13 wildcat 1
Talk about Watoto Children's Choir (Oct '12) Oct '12 VICTORY CHURCH RA... 1
Children from Africa bring a message of Hope (Feb '10) Feb '10 Society 1
backing track CD for worship (May '08) Sep '09 sylvia 4
Watoto Children's Choir Sing Songs of Hope (Feb '08) Jul '09 dckf 17
I Love hearing the watoto childrens choir (Apr '09) Jul '09 dckf 4
More from around the web