Watoto Children's Choir members don't look happy to entertain

I am greatly concerned about a photograph that appeared in the Community News Section on Feb. Full Story
Bryce Wagner

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2008
How dare you question the church? That is more dangerous than attacking this administration...almost. Fanatical Christians, like fanatical Muslims, do not hesitate to use children as pawns. Kinda like Jihad for Jesus.
Jolene

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2008
Elissa,

First of all, I would really like to view this photo you speak of. Secondly, you failed to mention exactly what it is they ARE "standing for". You also failed to do your research, or mention that these children were rescued from the streets of Uganda, prostitution and sex slavery, being forced to become child soldiers, or starving to death, eating dust, with no one to care for them and no hope.
They are ALL AIDS orphans by the way.
They have performed for Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham palace, President Bush on three occasions, and other leaders and dignitaries the world over.
I was blessed to see them perform last night here in Virginia Beach, and these children beam with the love of Jesus Christ. They want to share their newfound hope with the world.
Gary and Marilyn Skinner love and have such a passion for these children and watching their lives being changed through the love of God, the hope for their pillaged and chaotic country.
I find it amazing that one picture could create such a strong opinion.
Do your research. Here, I'll help you.
www.watoto.com

Good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watoto Children's Choir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watoto Children's Choir headed to St. LouisWato... (May '14) May '14 squeezers 1
Watoto Children's Choir brings African tour to ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 SJM 1
Watoto Children's Choir to perform in Bonifay (Feb '13) Feb '13 wildcat 1
Talk about Watoto Children's Choir (Oct '12) Oct '12 VICTORY CHURCH RA... 1
Children from Africa bring a message of Hope (Feb '10) Feb '10 Society 1
backing track CD for worship (May '08) Sep '09 sylvia 4
Watoto Children's Choir Sing Songs of Hope (Feb '08) Jul '09 dckf 17
More from around the web