New Civil War erupts, led by super rich, GOP

Full story: MarketWatch

Yes, "there's class warfare, all right," warns Warren Buffett. "But it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning." Yes, the rich are making war against us.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2011
Ohio Wrangler

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

I have long complained that only the rich are running for office so that is all we have to chose from. And they don't have a clue and most don't have a care about the rest of us.
Look at what Kasich did--hired a bunch of his monied pals at big money to make them richer.
And he wants to sell Ohio piece by piece.
With them in control, we can't even vote that they have limited funds to run for office--so that the party, the rich and the famous can't put their man/woman in.
And that is what we need. A small limited fund allowed for campaigns so that more people understanding the needs of the country can have a chance to get into office.

No more big campaign funds available. All have equal small war chest as they call it
Bill Hates

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

This happened in France once. Didn't end well for the rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••