Mexican economy boosts El Paso busine...

Mexican economy boosts El Paso businesses

There are 39 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Mexican economy boosts El Paso businesses. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Eagle Brass metals plant on Rojas Drive is small but growing in leaps and bounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arnold

El Paso, TX

#23 Mar 21, 2011
Illegal entry into the United States is a Federal crime:

http://pobeptsworld.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/...
Viva Austin

Austin, TX

#24 Mar 21, 2011
Good for both sides of the border. Just don't come to Austin, stay away.
Ron Burgundy

El Paso, TX

#25 Mar 21, 2011
anybody know where I can get a can of mexican repellant around here?
Chester

El Paso, TX

#26 Mar 21, 2011
Arnold wrote:
So that's why the Government is allowing illegals to be in the U.S without proper documentation. So that they can further "boost" the economy. Laws are still laws and illegal still means illegal. Which part do you not understand? Please go back to Mexico, illegals, and stop mooching off El Paso taxpayers!
Would you preffer illegals with "proper" documentation? "Illegal still means illegals", and I guess by reading your post that "stupid inbred moron" still means "stupid inbred moron". What thefuckdoes this article have to do with illegal immigration you stupidsonofabitch?
Chester

El Paso, TX

#27 Mar 21, 2011
Ron Burgundy wrote:
anybody know where I can get a can of mexican repellant around here?
Yeah, just stop wearing that mask your mom left you when the syphilis finally got her.
Chester

El Paso, TX

#28 Mar 21, 2011
Arnold wrote:
Illegal entry into the United States is a Federal crime:
http://pobeptsworld.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/...
They should make being stupid a federal crime. At least illegals are productive, while all you are is an oxygen thief.
charlie etevez

El Paso, TX

#29 Mar 21, 2011
winning duh!!!!
Rey

AOL

#30 Mar 21, 2011
And the MOB has always been good for Las Vegas.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#31 Mar 22, 2011
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
They should make being stupid a federal crime. At least illegals are productive, while all you are is an oxygen thief.
If they were productive, their own country would want them. It doesn't. Mexico wants it's lower class to leave.
The Difference

Santa Teresa, NM

#32 Mar 22, 2011
The difference is people back then came to be a contributing part of our society, work hard and obey the laws of this country. Now a days MOST of this newer generation of immigrants are here to scam, lie, cheat, and steal their American Dream rather that work hard for it like our parents did. That my friend is the difference.
protester

El Paso, TX

#33 Mar 22, 2011
THink of it as some of the billions the US has given Mexico coming back. Seems fair to me, at least better than nothing.
dont axe me

El Paso, TX

#34 Mar 22, 2011
Mexicans don't know anything else but how to beg, cheat and steel.

And for all you anallll pendejos out there, I wrote mexicans, NOT hispanics!!!!
Patrick G

El Paso, TX

#35 Mar 22, 2011
Chester defends even the criminals coming from Mexico to the U.S.A. He's too dumb to see that they are hurting the U.S.A, especially the ones who mooch off the Government (which is all of them), and commit crimes in the U.S.A..
Patrick G

El Paso, TX

#36 Mar 22, 2011
Calderon is sheeting on the U.S. by sending 19 million illegal Mexicans paupers to the U S, just like Cuba did in 1980 with the Muriel boat lift... How convenient. Guess who supports them? American's do. Also, If your an illegal, and you use the Lone-Star card at Wal Mart, thank an American Taxpayer. He's paying for your groceries. Thank You American Taxpayer for paying for Chester's groceries.
Jim Argiro

United States

#37 Mar 22, 2011
BillCunnane wrote:
Its good to see growth of a company. I just hope that ICE does a full audit on every employee there to make sure each one is a LEGAL CITIZEN of this country.
A "full audit"? On two people?

Come on Bill.

If that's the extent of your contribution you're going to make Al Gore sorry he invented the Internet.

Love you. Mean it.
Midnite

El Paso, TX

#38 Mar 23, 2011
Viva Austin wrote:
Good for both sides of the border. Just don't come to Austin, stay away.
Why do you want them to stay away from Austin?
tiro

El Paso, TX

#39 Mar 23, 2011
Arnold wrote:
Itemized statement as to the financial burden placed on the U.S by illegals.
http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer...
Que dijiste? We are here to stay, and there is nothing you can do about it. Nomatter what you say, argue or just simply cry, like a little girl. Texas, soon, will have spanish as the official language. Vamos hablar espanol. NO crying or complaining.
Stone cold truth

El Paso, TX

#41 Mar 24, 2011
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bully trying to justify being in the U.S. illegally. I'm not afraid of you. 18 million illegals are breaking the laws of the U.S. by being in country illegally, as taxpayers fund their existence. This is wrong.
Tax payers fund a lot of things, this by far is not what is hurting the country. I agree with you on the fact that individuals must do it the correct way if they want to become a citizen.

However, do you know how much those illegals bring into the economy? I bet you don't, people like you only see what side of the story and tend to blow off the big picture. These are people who bring in millions into our already weak economy. If tomorrow it was decided that all 18 mill would have to leave, do you know what would happen? Our economy would nose dive a long with many many businesses.

People like you, it's really not about $$... It's the notion that you think you're better than them. We are all humans and we DO NOT OWN this land, nobody does. It's foolish to see how humans fight over what is not theirs...

One final note, those illegals you talk about had this land way before your buddy Columbus did... way before...
tiro

El Paso, TX

#42 Mar 24, 2011
Stone cold truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax payers fund a lot of things, this by far is not what is hurting the country. I agree with you on the fact that individuals must do it the correct way if they want to become a citizen.
However, do you know how much those illegals bring into the economy? I bet you don't, people like you only see what side of the story and tend to blow off the big picture. These are people who bring in millions into our already weak economy. If tomorrow it was decided that all 18 mill would have to leave, do you know what would happen? Our economy would nose dive a long with many many businesses.
People like you, it's really not about $$... It's the notion that you think you're better than them. We are all humans and we DO NOT OWN this land, nobody does. It's foolish to see how humans fight over what is not theirs...
One final note, those illegals you talk about had this land way before your buddy
columbus did... way before...
Arnold is just ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren Buffett's 5 Highest-Yielding Dividend St... (May '15) Apr 22 APARTHEID bankrupt 2
News Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers headline 2016 ... Apr 1 Three Days 1
News Warren Buffett Admits Renewable Energy Is Big T... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Buffett: Politicians way too negative about U.S. Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 34
News Buffett Says He Loves Renewables, So Why Is His... Mar '16 Solarman 3
News Buffett rails against presidential candidates w... Feb '16 goonsquad 17
News Why Buffett Needs West to Get Over Enron and Li... Feb '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web