Guests for Sunday news shows

Guests for Sunday news shows

There are 4 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Nov 27, 2010, titled Guests for Sunday news shows. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows: ABC's "This Week" - Discussion of philanthropy with Warren Buffett, Bill and Melinda Gates, Ted Turner and hedge fund manager Tom Steyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Casselberry, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2010
A bunch of Billionaires talking about how great they are for giving way money after they've made more than you can possibly spend?

I won't be watching.
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Why Don't they just shut their traps....with many Americans struggling for their lives,who gives a crap about these people...If any body thinks Turner has a Full deck ...listen to him...Buffit walking around like he enjoys paying tax's..He got no choice!ditto for Gates...

I do not begrudge them,successful men...But go away!Many lost their home ,their car,their kids no college,and no job!..now rich elitist old bastards trying to tell all Paying high tax's is good for us!!!!

Then again ABC,or NBC,or CBS,or MSNBC, all kiss their ass, as their ratings are so low,they need a freak show!!....love to see them on FOX!..they will never go there...FOX would roast their ass...

"BUDDY CAN YA SPARE A JOB? "

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Casselberry, FL

#6 Nov 28, 2010
WOODCHUCK wrote:
Why Don't they just shut their traps....with many Americans struggling for their lives,who gives a crap about these people...If any body thinks Turner has a Full deck ...listen to him...Buffit walking around like he enjoys paying tax's..He got no choice!ditto for Gates...

I do not begrudge them,successful men...But go away!Many lost their home ,their car,their kids no college,and no job!..now rich elitist old bastards trying to tell all Paying high tax's is good for us!!!!

Then again ABC,or NBC,or CBS,or MSNBC, all kiss their ass, as their ratings are so low,they need a freak show!!....love to see them on FOX!..they will never go there...FOX would roast their ass...

"BUDDY CAN YA SPARE A JOB? "
Ditto to all of that. Great Post!
Shady Lady

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Gates, and Buffett, and Teddy Turner are are very nice people, but they do not represent the American people. As long as they are the people Liberals put out there to be their spokesmen they will never have a realistic view of what is really going on in the country. That's O K, but it keeps them from making realistic decisions about what the country wants, and needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Renting vs. Buying a Home: Comparing the Monthl... (Oct '14) Sep 5 Anonymous 3
News Soros gives $100M to Human Rights Watch (Sep '10) Jun '17 NeoMarxism Wins 21
News Inmate Graduates: Why give free college tuition... (Jun '12) Jun '17 Cracker one percent 12
News Buffett says Trump tax proposal won't fundament... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 5
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... (May '16) Apr '17 kapo klavan 4
News Warren Buffett is the face of Cherry Coke in China Apr '17 andet1987 4
News China's top bus firm to shy away from North Ame... Mar '17 Ronald 1
More from around the web