Newsmax Poll: O'Reilly, Beck Could Ri...

Newsmax Poll: O'Reilly, Beck Could Rival Obama in Head-to-Head Prez Race

There are 37 comments on the News Max story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Newsmax Poll: O'Reilly, Beck Could Rival Obama in Head-to-Head Prez Race. In it, News Max reports that:

In a clear sign of voters' disdain for President Barack Obama's policies, several media personalities with no political experience, including Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck, would be within striking distance of defeating Obama in a head-to-head race, according to a new Newsmax/SurveyUSA poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carol

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Dec 8, 2010
Heck...I think Manny, Moe or Jack could win the next election.
JeSpIE

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2010
Carol wrote:
Heck...I think Manny, Moe or Jack could win the next election.
At least they experience in the real world and not academia on how an economy works.
CASH FOREVER

Mcnary, AZ

#23 Dec 8, 2010
JeSpIE wrote:
<quoted text>How's the rabid coyote killing going,The Facts. I'm sure glad you send me all that evidence to back your killing of essential apex predators.....later killer
YOU MUST be on drugs for sure!I don't know who you think I am?
I just know THE FACTS! I don't even own a gun you twit.I seems like you have a thing for THE FACTS? He told me you were strange and man o man you are going out of your way to prove it to ALL on here.You REALLY need to SEEK some help SOON !Take BECK'S picture in the bathroom with you and relieve yourself before you go off the deep end my friend!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#25 Dec 8, 2010
jespie wrote:
<quoted text>I would hardly compare this guy to a hero. My point was that we can't silence him and up hold the first amendment. So I side with up holding the first amendment. And I say let him post all his so called information and let our politicians deal with the transperancy they keep promising.
It's time to drain the swamp that is Washington D.C. and air out all the dirty laundry. This will be a positive thing in the end and will also take away any chance for this wikilinks pedophile to blackmail government officals.
I'm not sure that this guy is a criminal at all, at least until he started started providing the transparency you champion, that the politicians promised. But you must agree that his government blackmailing is no different from some drug addict or admitted alcoholic talk radio host from the right.

You seem to contradict yourself when you say, Assange's providing transparency, is blackmail.
JeSpIE

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2010
CASH FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST be on drugs for sure!I don't know who you think I am?
I just know THE FACTS! I don't even own a gun you twit.I seems like you have a thing for THE FACTS? He told me you were strange and man o man you are going out of your way to prove it to ALL on here.You REALLY need to SEEK some help SOON !Take BECK'S picture in the bathroom with you and relieve yourself before you go off the deep end my friend!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD!
What ever you say, THE FACTS. It's o.k. you can admit it everyone here already knows.
Your changing the subject to personal attack is your tell. You would suck at texas hold'em you get raddled soooo easily.
Take it easy killer and watch out for all those rabid coyotes.....
CASH FOREVER

Mcnary, AZ

#29 Dec 9, 2010
JeSpIE wrote:
<quoted text>What ever you say, THE FACTS. It's o.k. you can admit it everyone here already knows.
Your changing the subject to personal attack is your tell. You would suck at texas hold'em you get raddled soooo easily.
Take it easy killer and watch out for all those rabid coyotes.....
Ok GLENN see ya soon

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#30 Dec 9, 2010
HANNITY BECK OREILLY RULE wrote:
GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
SARA PALIN PRESIDENT
JAN BREWER VICE PRESIDENT
BILL O'REILLY SEC OF STATE
GLENN BECK SEC OF INTERIOR
SEAN HANNITY SEC OF HOMELAND SECURITY
JOHN MCAIN SEC OF DEFENSE
JOHN BOEHNER SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
RUSH LIMBAUGH WHITEHOUSE PRESS SEC
FOX NEWS WHITEHOUSE PRESS CORP
You forgot to find positions for Fred Phelps and Charlie Manson.
JeSpIE

United States

#31 Dec 9, 2010
justice187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that this guy is a criminal at all, at least until he started started providing the transparency you champion, that the politicians promised. But you must agree that his government blackmailing is no different from some drug addict or admitted alcoholic talk radio host from the right.
You seem to contradict yourself when you say, Assange's providing transparency, is blackmail.
No I didn't,when Assange released information he was just a person informing the public on the government. When he threatened to release more critical information if he was arrested he became a blackmailer.
And your vain attempt to couple Beck,and Rush under the same banner is straight BS. Last time I checked neither threatened officals with the release of information if they didn't meet certain criteria. More over neither Beck,Or Rush hacked government data bases to steal undisclosed or critical government information.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL IF THE BEST YOU HAVE IS SOME HALF HAMMED REBUTAL. I did get a laugh out of it though.It was like debating a 5th grader......hahahahahahahahaha ha

Location hidden

#32 Dec 9, 2010
JeSpIE wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't,when Assange released information he was just a person informing the public on the government. When he threatened to release more critical information if he was arrested he became a blackmailer.
And your vain attempt to couple Beck,and Rush under the same banner is straight BS. Last time I checked neither threatened officals with the release of information if they didn't meet certain criteria. More over neither Beck,Or Rush hacked government data bases to steal undisclosed or critical government information.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL IF THE BEST YOU HAVE IS SOME HALF HAMMED REBUTAL. I did get a laugh out of it though.It was like debating a 5th grader......hahahahahahahahaha ha
Yes you did, What Assange did was to say, I'm not going to surrender my right because of threats of jail, that's not blackmail, that's standing up for your rights. Hoping the leader of the United states government Fails, claiming he's Muslim, leading movements against the government, false claims of "Death Panels"? These tactics seriously can't be viewed as "Transparency". No, it's blackmail of the American people!
Assange_isnt_a_m olestor

Westmont, IL

#33 Dec 9, 2010
Let's lay out a few facts here okay. FACTS. not suppositions, not thoughts FACTS.
1. Julian Assange is wanted for a rape charge. however, the rape charge is under a Swedish law that says that consensual but unprotected sex is rape.
2. Newsmax polls are highly biased. look at their demographic.
Who did you vote for in 2008?
McCain
57,234 (55.90%)
Obama
29,249 (28.57%)
Other
15,900 (15.53%)
That is an overwhelming majority of Republicans, and that is before Obama took over.
3. "Free Speech" is a right guaranteed to AMERICAN citizens. Julian Assange is not one. Thus, he is not protected under free speech laws or the First Amendment.
wallop

United States

#34 Dec 10, 2010
justice187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did, What Assange did was to say, I'm not going to surrender my right because of threats of jail, that's not blackmail, that's standing up for your rights. Hoping the leader of the United states government Fails, claiming he's Muslim, leading movements against the government, false claims of "Death Panels"? These tactics seriously can't be viewed as "Transparency". No, it's blackmail of the American people!
You're either a liar or highly misinformed.
http://www.businessinsider.com/julian-assange...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/assange-th...

The act of releasing informations is not a crime. The threat of releasing informatiom if he is arrested is blackmail.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 10, 2010
wallop wrote:
<quoted text>You're either a liar or highly misinformed.
http://www.businessinsider.com/julian-assange...
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/assange-th...
The act of releasing informations is not a crime. The threat of releasing informatiom if he is arrested is blackmail.
You're just like all the rest, when you can't make a point, or don't got one, you pull the old "over the top rhetoric routine" for sheer VOLUME. My point remains, you can't tread on this guys right, without treading on someone else. Call him a rapist, pedophile, terrorist, enemy-combatant, jihadist, ect; He's got his rights, and if it's so important to you to cease them,,,,,,get ready to willingly give up some of your own.
wallop

United States

#36 Dec 13, 2010
justice187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted links to the articles inwhich assange threatened to cyber dumb ton of information if he was arrested.
wallop

United States

#37 Dec 13, 2010
justice187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just like all the rest, when you can't make a point, or don't got one, you pull the old "over the top rhetoric routine" for sheer VOLUME. My point remains, you can't tread on this guys right, without treading on someone else. Call him a rapist, pedophile, terrorist, enemy-combatant, jihadist, ect; He's got his rights, and if it's so important to you to cease them,,,,,,get ready to willingly give up some of your own.
And you like every other bury your head in the sand when someone offer actual proof contrary to what you want to believe need to wake up. It was blackmail plain and simple.
HANNITY BECK OREILLY RULE

Deltona, FL

#38 Dec 13, 2010
IíM IN MY MID 40'S & IíM TIRED
Iíve worked hard since I was 18. Iím tired. Very tired.
Iím tired of being told I have to ďspread the wealthí to people who donít have my work ethic. Iím tired of being told the government will take the money I earned by force if necessary & give it to people too lazy to earn it.
Iím tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to ďkeep people in their homes.Ē Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, Iím willing to help. But if they bought mansions at 3 times the price of my paid off $250,000 home, on one-third of my salary, then let the leftwing Congress who passed Fannie & Freddie & the Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble help them with their own money.
Iím tired of being told how bad America is by left-wing millionaires like Michael Moore, George Soros & Hollywood Entertainers who live in luxury because of the opportunities America offers.
Iím tired of being told Islam is a ďReligion of Peace,Ē when every day I read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives & daughters for their family ďhonorĒ, of Muslims rioting over some slight offense of Muslims murdering Christian & Jews because they arenít ďbelieversĒ; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for ďadulteryĒ; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Koran & Sharia law tells them to.
Iím tired of being told ďrace doesnít matterĒ when itís all that matters in affirmative action jobs, lower college admission & graduation standards for minorities, government contract set-asides, tolerance for the ghetto culture of violence & fatherless children that hurts minorities more than anyone, & in the appointment of the U.S. Senator from Illinois.
Iím tired of a liberal news media that thinks Bushís fundraising & inaugural expenses were obscene, but think Obamaís, at triple the cost, were wonderful, that thinks Bush exercising daily was a waste of presidential time, but Obama exercising is a great example for the public to control weight & stress; tht picked over every line of Bushís military records but never demanded that Kerry release his, that picked over every line of Bushís college records but never demanded Obama release his, that slammed Palin, with 2 years as governor, for being too inexperienced for VP, but touted Obama with 3 years as senator as potentially the best president ever.
Iím tired of being told that out of ďtolerance for other culturesĒ we must let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques & madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in America, while no American group is allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love & tolerance in the name of Jesus.
Iím tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My familyís carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Goreís.
Iím tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support & treat them, & pay for the damage they do.
Iím tired of illegal aliens being called ďundocumented workers or immigrants,Ē especially the ones who arenít working but are living on welfare or crime.
Iím tired of people with a sense of entitlement.
Iím tired of people with air-conditioned homes, color TVs & cell phones called poor. The majority of Americans didnít have that in 1970's, but we didnít know we were ďpoor.Ē The poverty pimps have to keep changing the definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.
Iím real tired of people who donít take responsibility for their lives & actions.

I'm tired of being bashed about loving Jesus and believing in God and the Bible.
Yes, Iím darn tired. But Iím also glad to be in my 40's. Because Iím not going to have to see the world these people are making. If it lasts much longer.

Location hidden

#39 Dec 23, 2010
wallop wrote:
<quoted text>And you like every other bury your head in the sand when someone offer actual proof contrary to what you want to believe need to wake up. It was blackmail plain and simple.
Blackmail?,,,,,, self defense by whatever means, at best.
Chicago Guy

Dallas, TX

#40 Dec 23, 2010
jespie wrote:
<quoted text>I would hardly compare this guy to a hero. My point was that we can't silence him and up hold the first amendment. So I side with up holding the first amendment. And I say let him post all his so called information and let our politicians deal with the transperancy they keep promising.
It's time to drain the swamp that is Washington D.C. and air out all the dirty laundry. This will be a positive thing in the end and will also take away any chance for this wikilinks pedophile to blackmail government officals.
The First Amendment doesn't extend to compromising state secrets. Assange is a war criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkshire buys Teva, feels IBM blues as Apple b... Feb 15 follow the money 1
News How three of America's biggest companies might ... Feb 8 many do no know 1
Warren Buffett is a liar and a thief Oct '17 TrumpObamClintnBu... 2
News Renting vs. Buying a Home: Comparing the Monthl... (Oct '14) Sep '17 Anonymous 3
News Soros gives $100M to Human Rights Watch (Sep '10) Jun '17 NeoMarxism Wins 21
News Inmate Graduates: Why give free college tuition... (Jun '12) Jun '17 Cracker one percent 12
News Buffett says Trump tax proposal won't fundament... (May '17) May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 5
More from around the web