Newsmax Poll: O'Reilly, Beck Could Ri...

Newsmax Poll: O'Reilly, Beck Could Rival Obama in Head-to-Head Prez Race

There are 37 comments on the News Max story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Newsmax Poll: O'Reilly, Beck Could Rival Obama in Head-to-Head Prez Race. In it, News Max reports that:

In a clear sign of voters' disdain for President Barack Obama's policies, several media personalities with no political experience, including Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck, would be within striking distance of defeating Obama in a head-to-head race, according to a new Newsmax/SurveyUSA poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Can americans get any dumber?
jespie

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I think 2008 elections showed just how dumb America could get. I guess they could get even dumber Pres.Pelosi ring any bells.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2010
O'Reilly and beck already run the country, why would the take a pay cut?
CASH FOREVER

Mcnary, AZ

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
Not much DUMBER,but more programmed!
JESPIE is a fine example of programming!
Ya notice he never agrees with anyone most of the time on here?
He has his IMPLANT and it is working!
JESPIE

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2010
CASH FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much DUMBER,but more programmed!
JESPIE is a fine example of programming!
Ya notice he never agrees with anyone most of the time on here?
He has his IMPLANT and it is working!
Don't you mean IN PLANT......YOU DULT!
Trevor Wellington

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Dec 2, 2010
It's good to hear that Sean Hannity's bedwetting problem has been somewhat contained.
Perhaps the large stack of soaked, stinking mattresses in back of his house can finally be hauled away.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2010
once again Obama has out flanked the "Right".
he creates Wikki Leaks, turns public opinion against them, with the help of the right, Glen beck, O'Reilly,included. And when they use this as a means to attack Obama for being week, and also as a vehicle to enrage their mindless followers, they will then unwittingly trample WikkiLeaks freedom of speech while ensnaring their own. Obama's a genius.
Trish

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2010
justice187 wrote:
once again Obama has out flanked the "Right".
he creates Wikki Leaks, turns public opinion against them, with the help of the right, Glen beck, O'Reilly,included. And when they use this as a means to attack Obama for being week, and also as a vehicle to enrage their mindless followers, they will then unwittingly trample WikkiLeaks freedom of speech while ensnaring their own. Obama's a genius.
So you support Obama setting up the usurpation of the freedom of speech?

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2010
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support Obama setting up the usurpation of the freedom of speech?
No I'm just playing the game, Usually by now Palin or one of the other right wing extremist would have attack the President for not doing enough to stop the wikkileaks. Like that crazy (R)Peter King coming out and calling the leaks a terrorist act. Not knowing once he and the right wing propaganda machine started down that slippery slope, in order to politically damage the President, they'd be changing freedom of speech as we know it. I was trying to set a trap for a right wing extremist. So Shh, be quiet.
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#10 Dec 4, 2010
Newsmax credible??!! Give me a break! Mewsmax caters to wingnuts and has zero credibility with legitimate news sources!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2010
Last night Sean Hannity went after the president for not doing enough about Wikileaks, careful what you wish for Ham man. Short of tampering with free speech as we enjoy it what can anyone do? As the right wing propaganda machine start to realize the potential of the power they now enjoy over America, of course the the head of America's government would be a mutual target.
jespie

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2010
justice187 wrote:
Last night Sean Hannity went after the president for not doing enough about Wikileaks, careful what you wish for Ham man. Short of tampering with free speech as we enjoy it what can anyone do? As the right wing propaganda machine start to realize the potential of the power they now enjoy over America, of course the the head of America's government would be a mutual target.
I say let all this stuff come out and make everyone put their political cards on the table. Take away this wikilinks molester's ammo and try been transparent instead of expedient in the political realm.
What you don't do is step on free speech. Now what they do with him in Europe I could care less Europe doesn't have a Constitution and they can tar and feather this douche and I won't lose a wink.
HANNITY BECK OREILLY RULE

Overland Park, KS

#13 Dec 7, 2010
GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
SARA PALIN PRESIDENT
JAN BREWER VICE PRESIDENT
BILL O'REILLY SEC OF STATE
GLENN BECK SEC OF INTERIOR
SEAN HANNITY SEC OF HOMELAND SECURITY
JOHN MCAIN SEC OF DEFENSE
JOHN BOEHNER SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
RUSH LIMBAUGH WHITEHOUSE PRESS SEC
FOX NEWS WHITEHOUSE PRESS CORP
Unbelievable

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2010
justice187 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm just playing the game, Usually by now Palin or one of the other right wing extremist would have attack the President for not doing enough to stop the wikkileaks. Like that crazy (R)Peter King coming out and calling the leaks a terrorist act. Not knowing once he and the right wing propaganda machine started down that slippery slope, in order to politically damage the President, they'd be changing freedom of speech as we know it. I was trying to set a trap for a right wing extremist. So Shh, be quiet.
Freedom of Speech does not included jeopardizing our National Security.

What this guy did was make Obama and his administration look like the fools that they are.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2010
jespie wrote:
<quoted text>I say let all this stuff come out and make everyone put their political cards on the table. Take away this wikilinks molester's ammo and try been transparent instead of expedient in the political realm.
What you don't do is step on free speech. Now what they do with him in Europe I could care less Europe doesn't have a Constitution and they can tar and feather this douche and I won't lose a wink.
I agree, his freedom should be respected just like the heroes of the right.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech does not included jeopardizing our National Security.
What this guy did was make Obama and his administration look like the fools that they are.
National Security is not immune from freedom speech, you mean!
This guy is shinning a light on America and the Obama administration just happen to be standing there. I haven't Obama's name come up in any of those cables.
jespie

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2010
justice187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, his freedom should be respected just like the heroes of the right.
I would hardly compare this guy to a hero. My point was that we can't silence him and up hold the first amendment. So I side with up holding the first amendment. And I say let him post all his so called information and let our politicians deal with the transperancy they keep promising.
It's time to drain the swamp that is Washington D.C. and air out all the dirty laundry. This will be a positive thing in the end and will also take away any chance for this wikilinks pedophile to blackmail government officals.
CASH FOREVER

Mcnary, AZ

#18 Dec 8, 2010
jespie wrote:
<quoted text>I would hardly compare this guy to a hero. My point was that we can't silence him and up hold the first amendment. So I side with up holding the first amendment. And I say let him post all his so called information and let our politicians deal with the transperancy they keep promising.
It's time to drain the swamp that is Washington D.C. and air out all the dirty laundry. This will be a positive thing in the end and will also take away any chance for this wikilinks pedophile to blackmail government officals.
Hey GLENN long time no post.........guess ya'll been busy trying to find new places to put all the stuff of your leaders you bought off of UPILLAR HUH? ;-)

Since: Dec 10

Interlochen, MI

#19 Dec 8, 2010
Sarah Palin and Larry the Cable guy would be unbeatable as Prez/VP
JeSpIE

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2010
CASH FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GLENN long time no post.........guess ya'll been busy trying to find new places to put all the stuff of your leaders you bought off of UPILLAR HUH? ;-)
How's the rabid coyote killing going,The Facts. I'm sure glad you send me all that evidence to back your killing of essential apex predators.....later killer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren Buffett, Donald Yacktman Believe In The ... Jun 20 serenitystocks 1
News Inmate Graduates: Why give free college tuition... (Jun '12) Jun 10 hiz queen 11
News South Korea Is Dirt Cheap May '15 Vanexxa 1
News 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Buying in 2015 May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Po... May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News Warren Buffett's 5 Highest-Yielding Dividend St... May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News The First Step To Taking Control Of Your Invest... May '15 Andarz Abedini 2
More from around the web