Charitable donations: How do you meas...

Charitable donations: How do you measure up?

There are 2 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Charitable donations: How do you measure up?. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

We can't all be Warren Buffett, but that doesn't mean we can't shake the piggy bank a little harderyet Carly Weeks From Tuesday's Globe and Mail Published on Tuesday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 10, 2010

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 10, 2010
stay away from st jude's children hospital.
i donate to them still but they are real pain in the azzes.
mail every other week, phone calls wanting you to make a monthly pledge, etc.
then when you tell them i only want to give when i can, they still keep on calling and harass you.
thank god for caller id.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffett's BNSF helped lead fight to delay train... Nov 4 Marcavage s Emission 1
News Daily Briefing, Sept. 9 Sep '15 Sandy 1
News Shareholders Excited To See The Oracle Of Omaha (May '15) Aug '15 just-us 6
News Hillary, Bill Clinton earn more than $139M betw... Aug '15 spud 94
News Warren Buffett, Donald Yacktman Believe In The ... Jun '15 serenitystocks 1
News Inmate Graduates: Why give free college tuition... (Jun '12) Jun '15 hiz queen 11
News South Korea Is Dirt Cheap (May '15) May '15 Vanexxa 1
More from around the web