Q+A: The 'Buffett Rule,' a minimum ta...

Q+A: The 'Buffett Rule,' a minimum tax on the rich

There are 241 comments on the Reuters story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Q+A: The 'Buffett Rule,' a minimum tax on the rich. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#261 Apr 24, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how they blamed Bush for 911 and Hurricane Katrina, yet Obama blames everything wrong on someone else. That guy is such a cowardly wimp-he can never take responsibility for anything. He's been President now for 4 yrs. It's time to say the buck stops with me.
I remember bush blamed Clinton for six years, then bush blamed congress because it wasn't completely in his pocket. The funny part was that in the last two years, bush kept saying the first 6 years were great????? After blaming Clinton all those years. So I guess Obama gets to blame bush for 3 more years, then blame congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Korea Is Dirt Cheap Wed Vanexxa 1
News 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Buying in 2015 May 20 Andarz Abedini 1
News Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Po... May 20 Andarz Abedini 1
News Warren Buffett's 5 Highest-Yielding Dividend St... May 13 Andarz Abedini 1
News The First Step To Taking Control Of Your Invest... May 13 Andarz Abedini 2
News Shareholders Excited To See The Oracle Of Omaha May 13 Andarz Abedini 2
News Top 9 Vacation Destinations For Wall Street Geeks (Sep '14) May 13 Andarz Abedini 3
More from around the web