Obama And Warren Buffett Meet On Jobs, Economy

Jul 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post Chronicle

U.S. President Barack Obama discussed his efforts to stimulate the economy and create jobs with billionaire U.S. investor Warren Buffett in an Oval Office meeting on Wednesday, a White House official said.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2010
audrey reed

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

I once was a hard working wife, mother, grandmother, however due to lay- off from city (Chicago), unemployment stopping and a recent surgery, I am no longer able to pay bills. My ecomonic future is a litte blek. Waiting to see if I qualitfy for disability. Food islow. What is a person to do.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Buffett on jobs??????

this POS Buffett's companies have been laying off people since 2007 in order to maximize profits......

Buffett has bragged about making so much money he gives it away while the people that helped make the money for him have been put on the streets with no hope of being put back to work.

Buffett could have very well kept his employees and still wouldn't have lost money.....

But, just as congress, banks and wall street.....money and profit is more important than people.......

O-bribe-a doesn't know anyone with honesty, character or just decency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••