Obama And Warren Buffett Meet On Jobs...

Obama And Warren Buffett Meet On Jobs, Economy

There are 2 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Obama And Warren Buffett Meet On Jobs, Economy. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama discussed his efforts to stimulate the economy and create jobs with billionaire U.S. investor Warren Buffett in an Oval Office meeting on Wednesday, a White House official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

audrey reed

Rockford, IL

#1 Jul 15, 2010
I once was a hard working wife, mother, grandmother, however due to lay- off from city (Chicago), unemployment stopping and a recent surgery, I am no longer able to pay bills. My ecomonic future is a litte blek. Waiting to see if I qualitfy for disability. Food islow. What is a person to do.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Buffett on jobs??????

this POS Buffett's companies have been laying off people since 2007 in order to maximize profits......

Buffett has bragged about making so much money he gives it away while the people that helped make the money for him have been put on the streets with no hope of being put back to work.

Buffett could have very well kept his employees and still wouldn't have lost money.....

But, just as congress, banks and wall street.....money and profit is more important than people.......

O-bribe-a doesn't know anyone with honesty, character or just decency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tech Companies Are Forcing Utilities Into Renew... Jul 11 Solarman 1
News Warren Buffett's NV Energy Is Losing Customers ... May '16 Solarman 1
News Buffett, Green Groups Set To Battle It Out Over... May '16 Solarman 1
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... May '16 BDS the ziotards 1
News Warren Buffett's 5 Highest-Yielding Dividend St... (May '15) Apr '16 APARTHEID bankrupt 2
News Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers headline 2016 ... Apr '16 Three Days 1
News Warren Buffett Admits Renewable Energy Is Big T... Mar '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web