Obama's Social Security hoax damaging

Obama's Social Security hoax damaging

There are 1 comment on the The Albany Herald story from Mar 13, 2011, titled Obama's Social Security hoax damaging. In it, The Albany Herald reports that:

Everyone knows that the U.S. budget is being devoured by entitlements. Everyone also knows that of the Big Three - Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security - Social Security is the most solvable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Albany Herald.

retired

Jenks, OK

#2 Mar 17, 2011
I know how to fix SS or FICA, first their are 11.2 million millionaires, they don't pay Social Security tax's. Millionaires don't pay FICA taxes. Eliminate the 106,800 cap on FICA, Buffet is a billionaire and pays on income of 106,800. We that make up to the cap pay 100%. Those that make over the cap pay nothing, but their are too many Congressmen that are millionaires,they are not going to tax their money, and that is just the way it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Renting vs. Buying a Home: Comparing the Monthl... (Oct '14) Sep 5 Anonymous 3
News Soros gives $100M to Human Rights Watch (Sep '10) Jun '17 NeoMarxism Wins 21
News Inmate Graduates: Why give free college tuition... (Jun '12) Jun '17 Cracker one percent 12
News Buffett says Trump tax proposal won't fundament... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 5
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... (May '16) Apr '17 kapo klavan 4
News Warren Buffett is the face of Cherry Coke in China Apr '17 andet1987 4
News China's top bus firm to shy away from North Ame... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Ronald 1
More from around the web