Disney Princess Movies - Share Your T...

Disney Princess Movies - Share Your Thoughts On It

Posted in the Walt Disney Forum

barbieanddisney

Joplin, MO

#1 Oct 14, 2011
So far, I've been wondering: "Shouldn't Eric in The Little Mermaid know it was her (Ariel) because of her hair?" just before Ariel went back into the ocean, Eric had a glimpse of her.

And couldn't Ariel write? She could've wrote what she was trying to say. But then again, that's what made the movie what it is.
barbieanddisney

Joplin, MO

#2 Oct 14, 2011
I also think Cinderella was trying to tell her Stepmother she was the maiden. She was dancing and singing softly as she went into her attic room, as the Stepmother looked on. I think Cinderella should've ran up to her room if she was THAT excited.

I wonder if there'll be a sequel. Hopefully, it'll be better.
barbieanddisney

Joplin, MO

#3 Oct 16, 2011
Did anybody notice Ariel looks nearly like Kim Possible? And hey, my second older sister (second born) is named Kimberly Ann.
barbieanddisney

Joplin, MO

#4 Nov 1, 2011
I read a comment on YouTube about Tangled. That person said that if Gothel had told Rapunzel her birthday was on a different day, the entire story would have saved Rapunzel from wanting to see the lights, meeting Flynn, and blah blah blah.

Wrong! If Gothel had told Rapunzel her birthday was in the same month but a different day, Rapunzel would have still wanted to leave the tower and see the lanterns. She would have still known about the "lost princess" because she would want to know the meaning of the lanterns.

Flynn would still have stolen the tiara and climbed up the tower. Flynn and Rapunzel still would have made a deal, and Rapunzel still would have went through various clues that she was the lost princess.

The movie would have ended the same way, and not only would Gothel have lied about her and the world, but also her birthdate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter Ellenshaw, 93; Oscar-winning special effe... (Feb '07) Jan '17 Scarecrow 10
News Disney Parks Consider Demand PricingThis would ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Wrangled 1
News Happy Birthday, Walt Disney, Creator of Mickey ... (May '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 3
News Spotted at Disneyland: See photos of celebs fro... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Miley Ray Cyrus 1
News Happy Birthday, Walt Disney, Creator of Mickey ... (Feb '15) Jun '15 Lawrencetan 2
News Great Dane Thrill Ride to Coney (Aug '07) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News Travel: Disneyland Paris, France (Aug '12) Apr '14 iride401 4
More from around the web